Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
Optimize Rotary Part Marking, Engraving and Drag Engraving & Scribing
Engrave Flat, Curved and Uneven Surfaces with a CNC Machine and Spring Loaded Engraving Tool
Dramatically Reduce Set Up Times and Reduce Engraving Cycle Times Up To 84%
Spring Loaded Engraving Tools are the best Part Marking System for CNC Machines.
Engrave Flat, Curved and Uneven Surfaces & Dramatically Reduce Engraving Cycle Times and Set Up Times.
- Spring Loaded to Compensate for Surface Irregularities: Tool Bit accommodates for variations in the material surface for a more consistent engraving.
- Engrave with your CNC Machine: Machine and engrave a workpiece in the same CNC Machine, eliminating the need for additional equipment.
- Engrave Practically any Material: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Steels, Plastic, Brass, Glass, and more.
- Reduce Set Up Times: Reduce set up times using the same machine for machining and engraving.
- Dramatically Reduce Engraving Cycle Times up to 84%: Rapid operation of the tool into the part, reduces slow feed.
- Use for Rotary Engraving: Create a wide range of depth and width of engraved letters, lines, logos and serial numbers using different Tool Bit styles, angles and tip widths.
- Use for Drag and Scratch Engraving and Scribing: Diamond Tip and Carbide Point Engraving Tools create fine, detailed, shallow engraving.
- Engrave Glass: Using a Diamond Tip Tool to create fine and shallow lines.
- Polish, Buff and Deburr: Using polishing wheels, brushes and various accessories.
- Fits Virtually any CNC Machine: Five sizes available suitable for practically any machines.
- View the Spring Loaded Engraving Tool in action on our YouTube channel.
* The 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tool is covered by U.S. Patents 6,834,434, 7,093,368, and 7,607,871.
Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tools: 3/4″ and 20 mm Diameters
For High Volume, High Speed Production Engraving
Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tools: 1/2″, 3/8″ and 1/4″ Diameters
Designed for Smaller CNC Machines
Spring Loaded Engraving Tool – Popular Applications
Engrave Stainless Steel
With a Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Steels and Hard Materials, and a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool
Engraving Stainless Steel with a Tough Tip Engraving Tool and a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool
- Solid Carbide, Single Flute, V shaped Engraving Tool designed for maximum tool life and strength when engraving Steels, Stainless Steel and many hard and ferrous materials.
- Unique Tool Bit design significantly strengthens the tool tip to improve tool life.
- Engrave hard materials: Stainless Steel, Tool Steels, Alloy and Mold Steels, Inconel, Hastelloy, and many other hard, ferrous materials.
Engrave 2D Data Matrix Barcodes
With a 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tool and the 2L PRO 3 Engraving Software Program
Engrave 2D Data Matrix Barcodes, text, logos, serialized part numbers, lines, and more using a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool with the 2L PRO 3 Engraving Software Program
- A Spring Loaded Engraving Tool can be used with the 2L PRO 3 Engraving Software Program to Engrave 2D Data Matrix Barcodes, speed up engraving cycle times, and engrave flat, curved and uneven surfaces.
- The 2L PRO 3 Engraving Software Program engraves 2D Data Matrix Barcodes, Unique Identification Marks, and Direct Part Mark (DPM) as well as human readable text, logos, and more.
- Control barcode data cell spacing for different size marks.
- Changing machining parameters such as feedrates and depths is quick and simple.
- Add Ascii codes to the barcodes for macros or pad characters. Use with the 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tool to reduce engraving
Drag, Scratch Engraving and Scribing
With a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool, Diamond Tip Tool or Carbide Point Tool
Drag and Scratch Engraving and Scribing
- Perform drag engraving, etching and scribing using a 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tool with a Diamond Tip Engraving Tool or Carbide Point Tool Bit.
- The Diamond Tip and Carbide Point Tool Bits will produce a shallow, thin, fine line on practically any material.
- This is effective for fine and delicate engraving of small letters and lines.
Glass Engraving – How to Engrave Glass
Using a Diamond Tip Tool and a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool
Engrave Glass, Ceramic, Tile and other Materials with a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool
- 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tools can be used for rotary engraving and drag engraving with a Diamond Tip Engraving Tool to Engrave Glass, Stone, Granite, Ceramic Tile and other hard and brittle materials without chipping or breaking the workpiece.
- The Diamond Tip Engraving Tool will leave a very fine and shallow engraved line.
Polish, Buff and Deburr
Using a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool
Polish, Buff and Deburr using a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool
- Using a wide variety of attachments, use the Spring Loaded Engraving Tool to Polish, Buff, and Deburr workpieces.
- Polish and buff molds or other components right on the CNC Machine using felt or other polishing wheels.
- Deburr or break the edges of metal and plastic components.
- Use nylon brushes, wire brushes, or carbide burs held in the collet of the Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
- The floating action allows deburring irregular edges and creates consistent results.