Spring Loaded Engraving Tools™
Engrave Flat, Curved and Uneven Surfaces Faster Using a CNC Machine
- Compensates for Surface Irregularities: Spring loaded design allows tool bit to float with variations in the material surface which allows for a more consistent engraving.
- Engrave with your CNC Machine: Machine and engrave a workpiece in the same CNC Machine, eliminating the need for additional engraving or marking equipment.
- Engrave Many Materials: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Steels, Plastic, Brass, Glass, and more.
- Reduce Set Up Times: Reduce set up times using the same machine for machining and engraving.
- Reduce Engraving Cycle Times up to 75%: Reduces engraving cycle times dramatically by rapid operation of the tool into the part, reducing slow feed.
- Use for Rotary Engraving: Create a wide range of depth and width of engraved letters, lines, logos and serial numbers using different Solid Carbide Engraving Tool Bit styles, angles and tip widths.
- Use for Drag and Scratch Engraving and Scribing: Diamond Tip and Carbide Point Engraving Tools create fine, detailed, shallow engraving.
* The 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tool is covered by U.S. Patents 6,834,434, 7,093,368, and 7,607,871.