Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
Optimize Rotary Part Marking, Engraving and Drag Engraving & Scribing
Engrave Flat, Curved and Uneven Surfaces with a CNC Machine and Spring Loaded Engraving Tool
Dramatically Reduce Set Up Times and Reduce Engraving Cycle Times Up To 84%
Spring Loaded Engraving Tools are the best Part Marking System for CNC Machines.
Engrave flat, curved and uneven surfaces, reduce engraving cycle times up and set up times.
Five different sizes are available to fit virtually any CNC Machine.
- Compensates for Surface Irregularities: Spring loaded design allows tool bit to float with variations in the material surface which allows for a more consistent engraving.
- Engrave with your CNC Machine: Machine and engrave a workpiece in the same CNC Machine, eliminating the need for additional engraving or marking equipment.
- Engrave Practically any Material: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Steels, Plastic, Brass, Glass, and more.
- Reduce Set Up Times: Reduce set up times using the same machine for machining and engraving.
- Reduce Engraving Cycle Times up to 84%: Reduces engraving cycle times dramatically by rapid operation of the tool into the part, reducing slow feed.
- Use for Rotary Engraving: Create a wide range of depth and width of engraved letters, lines, logos and serial numbers using different Solid Carbide Engraving Tool Bit styles, angles and tip widths.
- Use for Drag and Scratch Engraving and Scribing: Diamond Tip and Carbide Point Engraving Tools create fine, detailed, shallow engraving.
- Engrave Glass: Using a Diamond Tip Tool to create fine and shallow lines.
- Polish, Buff and Deburr: Using polishing wheels, brushes and various accessories.
View the Spring Loaded Engraving Tool in action on our YouTube channel.
* The 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tool is covered by U.S. Patents 6,834,434, 7,093,368, and 7,607,871.
Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
For High Volume, High Speed Production Engraving
Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
Designed for Smaller CNC Machines
Engrave Stainless Steel
With a Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Steels and Hard Materials, and a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool
Engraving Stainless Steel with a Tough Tip Engraving Tool and a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool
- Solid Carbide, Single Flute, V shaped Engraving Tool designed for maximum tool life and strength when engraving Steels, Stainless Steel and many hard and ferrous materials.
- Unique Tool Bit design significantly strengthens the tool tip to improve tool life.
- Engrave hard materials: Stainless Steel, Tool Steels, Alloy and Mold Steels, Inconel, Hastelloy, and many other hard, ferrous materials.
Drag, Scratch Engraving and Scribing
With a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool, Diamond Tip Tool or Carbide Point Tool
Drag and Scratch Engraving and Scribing
- Perform drag engraving, etching and scribing using a 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tool with a Diamond Tip Engraving Tool or Carbide Point Tool Bit.
- The Diamond Tip and Carbide Point Tool Bits will produce a shallow, thin, fine line on practically any material.
- This is effective for fine and delicate engraving of small letters and lines.
Glass Engraving – How to Engraving Glass
Using a Diamond Tip Tool and a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool
Engrave Glass, Ceramic, Tile and other Materials with a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool
- 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tools can be used for rotary engraving and drag engraving with a Diamond Tip Engraving Tool to Engrave Glass, Stone, Granite, Ceramic Tile and other hard and brittle materials without chipping or breaking the workpiece.
- The Diamond Tip Engraving Tool will leave a very fine and shallow engraved line.
Polish, Buff and Deburr
Using a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool
Polish, Buff and Deburr using a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool
- Using a wide variety of attachments, use the Spring Loaded Engraving Tool to Polish, Buff, and Deburr workpieces.
- Polish and buff molds or other components right on the CNC Machine using felt or other polishing wheels.
- Deburr or break the edges of metal and plastic components.
- Use nylon brushes, wire brushes, or carbide burs held in the collet of the Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
- The floating action allows deburring irregular edges and creates consistent results.