Control Engraving Depth Precisely Using The Depth Control Engraving System
Use With a Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tool™ to Control Engraving Depth in 0.001″ increments
Control Engraving Depth with a Depth Control System
The Depth Control Engraving System allows you to control engraving depth in increments of 0.001″ when using with a Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
The Depth Control Engraving System limits exposure of the Engraving Tool to the engraved part, which precisely controls the depth of engraving obtained.
This Engraving Depth Control System is used with the Standard Size Spring Loaded Engraving Tools.
- Control engraving depth in 0.001” increments.
- Graduations of 0.001” on the Nosepieces quickly allows the required engraving depth to be easily modified.
- Especially effective when engraving on softer materials such as Plastic, Brass or Copper.
- Aluminum and Plastic Nosepieces are available for use on a wide range of materials.
- The Plastic Nosepiece is suggested control engraving depth on very soft plastic where scratching of the workpiece may a concern.
Part No. 10872: Depth Control Engraving System Includes:
- Measured Collet Nut.
- Plastic Nosepiece.
- Aluminum Nosepiece.
- Set Screws (2).
- Hex Wrench.
Contact us directly for replacement items not listed for this Depth Control Engraving System.
The Standard Size Spring Loaded Engraving Tools are purchased separately.
The Optional Depth Control Nosepiece System is purchased separately from the Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tools,
Use with a Standard Size Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
- 3/4″ Diameter Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
- 20 mm Diameter Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
You may also like…
3/4 and 20 mm Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
Engraving Tool Starter Kits Set Of 6 Popular Engraving Tools
Collets For The Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
- Single Flute
- Lasts Longer Engraving Hard Materials
- Engrave: Steels, Stainless, Inconel, Hastelloy & More
Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Stainless Steel, Hard Materials