Create a Vacuum with a Portable Electric Vacuum Pump or Air Venturi Vacuum
Electric Vacuum Pumps and Air Venturi Vacuum Generator Pumps can be used to produce a vacuum for workholding, fixturing, clamping applications, and solid or liquid material transfer.
The Portable Oil-free Electric Vacuum Pump has a 20 gallon tank with a Max. Vacuum of 26″ Hg. It can accommodate a 1,200 square inch sealed Vacuum Chuck.
Air Venturi Generator Pumps create a vacuum using compressed air (shop air). The no clog, straight through, filter free design of the 2L Venturi Vacuums help prevent clogging of the vacuum by any debris. We produce our Venturi Vacuums in Anodized Aluminum, and PTFE (Teflon).
We manufacture and ship out of our facility in Hudson, Massachusetts, USA. We maintain stock of many of our products with same day shipping available.
- Create a vacuum using ordinary compressed air.
- Use for Vacuum Chuck workholding, solid or liquid materials transfer, and custom fixturing and clamping.
- Available in Anodized Aluminum and PTFE (Teflon).
No-Clog Air Exhaust Silencers
Adjustable Vacuum Pressure Switch
- Reduce Air Exhaust Noise Levels from approximately 12-30db.
- No Clog straight through design inhibits possible clogging.
- Reduce air exhaust noise from Air Venturi Vacuums.
- Anodized Aluminum for use in harsh and dirty environments.
- Use With 2L Portable Electric Vacuum Pump, Vacuum Chucks, and Many Vacuum Workholding Applications.
- Has both Normally Open and Normally Closed Quick Connect Terminals.
- Tight repeatable deadband for consistent operation.
- Two Electrical Ratings: 5A and 10.1 A.
- Accessories and replacement items for Modular Vacuum Chucks, Large Vacuum Chucks, and general workholding and fixturing.
- Gasket Cord, Vacuum Manifold, Double Sided Workholding Tape, Adjustable Workstops and Adjustable Edge Clamps, and more.