Precisely Control Engraving Depth with Depth Control Engraving Nosepieces
Use With a Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tool to Control Engraving Depth in 0.001″ Increments
Control Engraving Depth with a Depth Control Nosepiece
Control engraving depth in precise increments of 0.001″ increments with the Depth Control Engraving Nosepieces and a Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
The Depth Control Engraving Nosepiece limits exposure of the Engraving Tool to the engraved part, which precisely controls the depth of engraving obtained.
For use with the 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tools when precise engraving depth is required.
- Control engraving depth in 0.001” increments.
- Graduations of 0.001” on the Nosepieces quickly allows the required engraving depth to be easily modified.
- Especially effective when engraving on softer materials such as Plastic, Brass or Copper.
- Aluminum and Plastic Nosepieces are available to control engraving depth on a wide range of materials.
- The Plastic Nosepiece is suggested control engraving depth on very soft plastic where scratching of the workpiece may a concern.
Purchase Components Separately:
- Plastic Nosepiece (includes 1 set screw).
- Aluminum Nosepiece (includes 1 set screw).
- Set Screws (set of 5).
- Hex Wrench.
- 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tool Kits.
The Optional Depth Control Nosepiece System is sold separately,
Use with a Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
- 1/4″ Diameter Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tool, Kit Part No. #10381.
- 3/8″ Diameter Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tool, Kit Part No. #10506.
- 1/2″ Diameter Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tool, Kit Part No. #10382.
You may also like…
Engraving Tool Starter Kits Set Of 6 Popular Engraving Tools
Springs For The Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tools: 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 Dia.
- Single Flute
- Lasts Longer Engraving Aluminum, Brass, etc.
- Engrave: Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Zinc & More
Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Aluminum: For Max Tool Strength