Vacuum Chucks: Precision Ground Hi Tensile Aluminum
8″ x 12″ Modular Vacuum Chucks Easily Create the Size Vacuum Chuck Needed
Large Size Vacuum Chucks for Production Vacuum Workholding & Fixturing
2L is a USA manufacturer of Precision Aluminum Vacuum Chucks used for Vacuum Workholding and Machining.
Vacuum Chucks can be used to hold and fixture a wide range of workpiece sizes for many different machining and cutting applications. Vacuum Chucks have the ability to hold many different materials, including Plastic, Steel, Tool Steel, Wood, Stainless Steel, Armor Plate, Aluminum and more. We produce several different size Vacuum Chucks. Choose the Vacuum Chuck needed based on your application and workspace requirements.
- 8″ x 12″ Modular Vacuum Chuck Kits:
- Use a single 8″ x 12″ Modular Vacuum Chuck, or connect 2, 3, 4 or more Modular Vacuum Chucks to easily increase or modify your Vacuum Chuck workspace size or layout.
- Modular Vacuum Chucks have a flexible and easy set up which makes them excellent for quick prototyping.
- Numbered locations on the face of each Vacuum Chuck, and numbered Work Stop locations allow for quick documentation and repeatable set up.
- Only One Vacuum Pump is required when connecting multiple Modular Vacuum Chucks.
- Large Vacuum Chucks:
- Three sizes: 13″ x 25″, 18″ x 36″, and 24″ x 48″.
- Unique grid design maximizes use of the Vacuum Chuck workspace and the vacuum holding power.
- Individual Vacuum Ports with multiple vacuum holes per port allow for flexible use of the entire top surface.
- 1/2″ spacing between the Gasket Cord Slots provides for flexible workpiece placement and optimizes table space and the amount of workpiece exposed to the vacuum.
These Vacuum Chucks can be used with your existing Vacuum Pump, or a 2L Air Venturi Vacuum Pump, or Portable Electric Vacuum Pump. Or, Complete Vacuum Workholding Systems are also available, which include Modular or Large Size Vacuum Chucks, Air Venturi Vacuum Pump or Portable Oil-Free Electric Vacuum Pump, Gasket Cord, and all the accessories needed to begin Vacuum Workholding.
We manufacture and ship out of our facility in Hudson, Massachusetts, USA. Many of our Vacuum Chucks are in stock and ready to ship!
If you have any questions determining which of our Vacuum Chucks is best for your specific application our trained sales people and engineers will be happy to assist you. Feel free to contact us.
Precision Vacuum Chucks
Modular Vacuum Chucks
- 8″ x 12″ x 1.45″ Precision Ground Aluminum Vacuum Chucks.
- Modular design allows you to connect one, two, three, four or more Vacuum Chucks to create custom size vacuum workspace.
- Preconfigured Kits of 1, 2, 3 or 4 Vacuum Chucks.
- In stock and ready to ship!
Large Vacuum Chucks
- Precision Ground Hi-Tensile Aluminum Vacuum Chucks for production machining.
- Standard Sizes:
– 13″ x 25″,
– 18″ x 36″,
– 24″ x 48″.
- Large Vacuum Chucks are typically in stock and ready to ship!
Replaceable Top Plates for Vacuum Chucks
- Protect the surface of the Vacuum Chuck.
- Precision Ground Flat Cast Aluminum.
- Use with Modular and Large Vacuum Chucks.
- Available in many sizes and configurations.
- In stock and ready to ship!
Accessories - Vacuum Workholding
- Accessories and replacement items for Modular Vacuum Chucks, Large Vacuum Chucks, and general workholding and fixturing.
- Gasket Cord, Vacuum Manifold, Double Sided Workholding Tape, Adjustable Workstops and Adjustable Edge Clamps, and more.