Square Keyway Broach Tools
Square Keyway Broach Tools are used for Producing Square Key Slots
Square Keyway Broach Tools: Produce Keyway Slots
Solid carbide Square Keyway Broach Tools are used to produce keyway slots.
Square Key Broach Tools are used for broaching, or punching keyway slots using small nibbles.
- Cut practically any material, from soft plastic, aluminum, brass, to harder materials such as steel, stainless steel, hard steel, cast iron, and composites.
- Allowable depth per pass depends on the material (0.001″ – 0.003″ depth per pass at 100ipm is typical).
- Typically used on a lathe or machining center.
- Produced from an Ultra-Fine, Submicron, Nano Grade Solid Carbide.
- Manufactured in house.
- 1,000s of tools in stock & ready to ship!
- Custom tools are available with quick lead times. Contact us with your requirements.
View options and pricing.
- Width: .065″ – .190″ ( .002″/-.000″).
- Minimum Bore Diameter: .250″ (1/4).
- Depth of Cut: .500″ (1/2″).
- Solid Carbide: Produced from premium, ultra-fine nano grade carbide for maximum tool strength.
Custom Tools are produced in house with quick turn around.
If you do not see a size you are looking for Contact Us or send us a Custom Tool Request.
Use for Rotary Applications with:
- CNC Milling Machines.
- Lathes & more.
You may also like…
Extended Reach Tool Holder Holds 1/8” (0.125”) diameter tools. 6 inches overall length. Extremely small 3/8” (0.375”) overall diameter.
Extended Reach Tool Holder Reaches In To Deep Cavities
Single Flute Countersinks: Superior Quality, Solid Carbide
Thread Mills: Solid Carbide Thread Milling Cutters
Aluminum Cutting End Mills - Standard/Square
- Slow 20° Helix reduces workpiece lifting.
- Extremely sharp cutting edges produce fine finish.
- Solid Carbide.
- Single, 2 and 3 flutes.
Square End Mills for Aluminum, Brass and Soft Materials