Two Flute Conical Ball Nose Engraving Tool: Radius Tip Produces Rounded Bottom Cut
Engrave Letters, Lines, Surface Machine Where the Tool Makes Small Step Overs to Create 3D Surfaces with the 2 Flute Conical Ball Nose Engraving Tools
2 Flute Conical Ball Nose Engraving Tools: Higher Feedrates
Solid Carbide, Two Flute Conical Ball Nose Engraving Tools are a radius tip tool that produces a cut with a rounded bottom.
Two Flutes allow for higher feedrates than single flute cutters.
Use for engraving letters, lines, or surface machining where the tool makes small step-overs to create 3D surfaces.
The Two Flute Conical Ball Nose Engraving Tool will cut slightly deeper than a Single Flute Conical Ball Nose Tool when used with a 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
Engrave practically any material, from softer materials such as Plastic, Wood, Aluminum to harder materials as Steel, Stainless Steel and Titanium.
- Solid Carbide.
- Manufactured in house.
- 1,000s of tools in stock.
- Same day shipping.
- Tool Shank Diameters: 1/8″, 11/64″, 3/16″, 1/4″ and metric 6 mm.
- Included Angles: 30° & 60°.
- Overall Lengths: 2.0″, 6.5″, and metric 50 mm.
- Tip Radius: .005 – .040″ and metric .12 mm – 1 mm.
- Solid Carbide: Produced from premium, ultra-fine nano grade carbide for maximum tool strength.
Use for Rotary Engraving & Marking with:
- CNC Milling Machines.
- 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tools.
- Engraving Machines.
- Industrial Marking Systems.
- Table Top and Top Loading Engraving Machines (6.5″ OL).
Note: When used with a 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tool this tool will cut slightly deeper than a Single Flute Conical Ballnose Engraving Tool.
You may also like…
- Single Flute
- Lasts Longer Engraving Hard Materials
- Engrave: Steels, Stainless, Inconel, Hastelloy & More
Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Stainless Steel, Hard Materials
3/4 and 20 mm Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tools: 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 Dia.
Single Flute Conical Ball Nose Engraving Tools