Tapered End Mills – Solid Carbide
Square and Ball Nose Tapered End Mills for Cutting Tapered Walls, Grooves and Holes
Tapered End Mills: Square, Ball Nose To Cut Tapered Walls
Ball Nose and Square Tapered End Mills produce tapered walls, grooves and holes when cutting and machining.
Tapered End Mills cut and machine a wide range of materials from soft Plastics, Aluminum to harder materials such as Steel, Stainless Steel and Titanium.
- 3 flutes.
- CNC Qualified.
- Solid Carbide – premium, ultra-fine nano grade carbide for maximum tool strength.
- Manufactured in house.
- 1,000s of tools in stock.
- Same day shipping.
View options and pricing.
- Tool Shank Diameters: .125″ (1/8″) – 0 .500″ (1/2″.
- Angles per Side: 1, 1.5, 2, and 1.8 (NPT).
- Overall Lengths: 2.0″ and 3.0″.
- Flute Lengths: .300″ – 1.250″.
- Solid Carbide: Produced from premium, ultra-fine nano grade carbide for maximum tool strength.
- CNC Milling Machines.
- Industrial Marking Systems.
Ball Nose Tapered End Mills
Square Tapered End Mills
You may also like…
Extended Reach Tool Holder Holds 1/8” (0.125”) diameter tools. 6 inches overall length. Extremely small 3/8” (0.375”) overall diameter.
Extended Reach Tool Holder Reaches In To Deep Cavities
Modular Vacuum Chuck Kits For Quick, Easy, Repeatable Set Up – Single Pallet Vacuum Chuck Kit
- Machine, cut and drill extremely tough materials.
- Use with Armorplate, Granite, High Speed Steel, Taps, Drills, and more.
- Solid Carbide.
- Two Flute w/ Corner Radius.
Armor Mills: Machine Granite And Drill Out Broken Taps
Corner Radius End Mills For Steels: Reduce Edge Chipping