Parallel Cutters with Ball Nose: Straight Edge Cutting Tool with Radius Tip – Solid Carbide
Produce a 90 Degree Wall Cut with a Radius using Ballnose Parallel Cutters
Parallel Cutters with Ballnose: Solid Carbide
Parallel Cutters with Ballnose are a straight edge tool with an included full radius on the end that produces a 90 degree straight wall cut with a radius bottom cut.
These tools are often used for engraving standard signage, as well as braille signage.
- Effective for reverse engraving acrylic and 3D engraving applications.
- Standard cutter depth is 3x the diameter up to a maximum depth of 1/2″.
- Solid Carbide.
- Manufactured in house.
- 1000’s of tools in stock & ready to ship!
- Tool Shank Diameters: 1/8″, 11/64″, 3/16″ & 1/4″.
- Cutter Diameters: .050″ – .250″.
- Overall Lengths: 2.0″, 4.5″ & 6.5″.
- Solid Carbide: Produced from premium, ultra-fine nano grade carbide for maximum tool strength.
Use for Rotary Engraving & Marking with:
- CNC Milling Machines.
- Engraving Machines.
- Industrial Marking Systems.
- Table Top and Top Loading Engraving Machines (4.5″ & 6.5″ OL).
You may also like…
Parallel Cutters: Straight Edge Tool, Solid Carbide
Brass Cutter Knobs, Cutter Holders for Table Top Engraving
Cutter Beveler Tools Simultaneously Cut And Bevel
- Single Flute
- Lasts Longer Engraving Aluminum, Brass, etc.
- Engrave: Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Zinc & More
Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Aluminum: For Max Tool Strength