Pyramid Engraving Tools for Small Engraving, 3D Profiling, Wax Castings & More
Faceted Design of Pyramid Engraving Tools Includes Tip Offs from .005″ – .030″ Which Improves Tool Bit Strength
Pyramid Engraving Tools With 3 Facets For Small Engraving
Pyramid Engraving Tools have a faceted tip with 3 cutting edges. Tip offs from .005″ – .030″ are available, which promote strength of the tool when engraving harder materials.
Pyramid Cutters are commonly used to engrave small and fine letters, 3D profiling, wax casting models, epoxy coated pens.
- Use for rotary engraving and marking.
- Engrave a wide range of materials, Plastic, Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, and more.
- Solid Carbide.
- Manufactured in house.
- 1,000s of tools in stock.
- Same Day Shipping!
- Tool Shank Diameters: 1/8″, 11/64″, 3/16″ and 1/4″.
- Included Angles: 30° & 60°.
- Overall Length: 2.0″, 4.5″ and 6.5″.
- Tip Widths: .005″ – .030″.
- Solid Carbide: Produced from premium, ultra-fine nano grade carbide for maximum tool strength.
Use for Rotary Engraving & Marking with:
- CNC Milling Machines.
- 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tools.
- Engraving Machines.
- Industrial Marking Systems.
- 4.5″ and 6.5″ overall length tools are typically used with Table Top and Top Loading Engraving Machines.
You may also like…
Diamond Drag Engraving Tools, For Drag And Rotary Engraving
- Single Flute
- Lasts Longer Engraving Hard Materials
- Engrave: Steels, Stainless, Inconel, Hastelloy & More
Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Stainless Steel, Hard Materials
2D Data Matrix Tools For Barcoding, Engraving, Marking
Carbide Point Scribe Tool: Rotary and Drag Engraving Tool