Quarter Round Engraving Tools – Solid Carbide
Use for Greater Chip Clearance on Practically Any Material
Engrave Wide Range of Materials: Steels, Stainless Steel, Wood, Aluminum, Brass, Plastic, Acrylic, and More with Quarter Round Engraving Tools
Quarter Round Engraving Tools: For Greater Chip Clearance
Quarter Round Engraving Tools are typically used when greater chip clearance is required.
It is similar to the standard Conical Engraving Tool, but the tool end is split again to create the quarter round end. This additional spit provides more clearance which is beneficial in small engraving spaces.
Quarter Round Engraving Tools can be used on practically any material.
- Engrave hard materials such as Steels, Stainless Steel, and Hard Woods, to softer materials such as Aluminum, Plastic and more.
- Manufactured in house.
- 1,000s of tools in stock.
- Same day shipping.
- Tool Shank Diameters: 1/8″, 11/64″, 3/16″ and 1/4″.
- Included Angles: 30° & 60°.
- Overall Lengths: 2.0″, 4.5″ and 6.5″.
- Tip Widths: .005″ – .030″.
- Solid Carbide: Produced from premium, ultra-fine nano grade carbide for maximum tool strength.
Use for rotary engraving, marking and cutting with:
- CNC Milling Machines.
- 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tools.
- Engraving Machines.
- Industrial Marking Systems.
- 4.5″ and 6.5″ overall length tools are typically used with Table Top and Top Loading Engraving Machines.
- G: Hard Materials, Steels, Stainless Steel, Hard Woods, and more.
- S: Soft Materials, Plastic, Brass, Aluminum, Acrylic, Silver, and more.
You may also like…
Carbide Point Scribe Tool: Rotary and Drag Engraving Tool
3/4 and 20 mm Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
- Single Flute
- Lasts Longer Engraving Hard Materials
- Engrave: Steels, Stainless, Inconel, Hastelloy & More
Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Stainless Steel, Hard Materials
Standard Conical Engraving Tool: V Bit For Many Materials