End Mills for Composites
End Mills for Composites – Mill Abrasive and Reinforced Glass Filled Fiber Composite Materials
End Mills for Composites: Mill Abrasive Composite Materials
Solid carbide end mills for composites specifically designed to cut abrasive and difficult to machine composite materials.
Mill abrasive and reinforced glass filled fiber composite materials.
- 2 straight flutes minimize the de-laminating of layers and the fraying of fibers that occur when using a helical fluted tool that lifts the material.
- Off center Z flute design is used for milling and is nor suitable for plunge cutting.
- CNC Qualified.
- Solid Carbide – produced from premium, ultra-fine nano grade carbide for maximum tool strength.
- Manufactured in house.
- 1,000s of tools in stock.
- Same day shipping.
View options and pricing.
- Tool Shank Diameter: .250″ (1/4″).
- Cutter Diameters: .125″ (1/8″), .1875″ (3/16″) and .250″ (1/4″).
- Overall Lengths: 2.0″ and 2.5″.
- Solid Carbide: Produced from premium, ultra-fine nano grade carbide for maximum tool strength.
Custom Tools are produced in house with quick turn around.
If you do not see a size you are looking for Contact Us or send us a Custom Tool Request.
Use in CNC Dot Peen Marking Tool with:
- CNC Milling Machines.
- Industrial Marking Systems.
You may also like…
Extended Reach Tool Holder Holds 1/8” (0.125”) diameter tools. 6 inches overall length. Extremely small 3/8” (0.375”) overall diameter.
Extended Reach Tool Holder Reaches In To Deep Cavities
Plastic and Wood Cutting End Mills - Standard/Square
- Slow 20° Helix reduces workpiece lifting.
- Extremely sharp cutting edges for fine finish.
- Solid Carbide.
- Single, 2 and 3 flutes.
Square End Mills for Plastic and Wood
CNC Countersink Depth Stop Tool: Precise Countersink Depth
- Faceted Pyramid Shaped Tool
- Engrave: Modern Composites, Laminated Honeycomb, etc.
- Carbon Fiber
Engraving Tools for Composites, Laminated Honeycomb, More