Collets and Springs for the CNC Countersink Depth Stop Tool
Countersink Uneven Surfaces and Create Precise Countersinks with the CNC Countersink Depth Stop Tool
Collets And Springs For The CNC Countersink Depth Stop Tool
The CNC Countersink Depth Stop Tool maintains precise countersink depth control in 0.001″ increments on materials with tolerance variations.
Collets are available to hold a wide range of diameter Countersink Tool Bits. Each Collet size is purchased separately.
A Heavy Tension Spring is included with each CNC Countersink Tool. Additional tension Springs are available. Varied pressure is apply to the tool bit tip depending on the strength Spring used.
- Collet sizes available:
- 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 1/2″ and 9/16″.
- Springs available:
- Light, Medium, Heavy and Extra Heavy Springs.
- We recommend using the heaviest Spring possible.
- Use lighter Springs for fragile materials that may deform from force.
- The Extra Heavy Spring reduces the overall travel to approx. 0.250”.
- Each Countersink Depth Stop Tool includes one (1) Plastic Nosepiece (Part No. 11543).
*The CNC Countersink Depth Stop Tool is covered by U.S. Patent 7,607,871.