Technical Assistance, FAQ, Product Info. & More
Superior Quality Tooling – Manufactured In House
Speeds and Feeds
- 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tools allow you to engrave flat, curved and uneven surfaces, as well as dramatically reduce engraving cycle times when engraving with your CNC Machine.
- This video is a demonstration of the set up and operation of the Standard Size (3/4″ Diameter) Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
- We produce 5 different diameter Spring Loaded Engraving Tools, in house, to fit virtually any CNC Machine.
- Engraving Cycle Times can be reduced significantly, up to 84%, when engraving using a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool and 2L Single Line Fonts.
- The cycle time monitor in the 2L PRO Engraving Software demonstrates the reduction in engraving cycle times when using a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool compared to a rigid tool.
- The PRO Version of the 2L Engraving Software is a multi-layer engraving software program for CNC Machine Engraving that creates standard G-code nc files.
- Engrave and edit logos and drawings, create detailed engraving layouts, draw shapes, import dxf files, engrave incrementing serial numbers, engrave text on a radius, monitor engraving cycle times, and more.
- The 2L Modular Vacuum Chucks allow you to use one 8″ x 12″ Vacuum Chuck, or connect 2, 3, 4 or more of the Modular 8″ x 12″ Vacuum Chucks to create the size workspace needed.
- This Modular Vacuum Chuck is easily held in vises already mounted to your cnc machine table. It is a flexible system for quick prototyping and its ease of set up allows for high production runs.
Spring Loaded Engraving Tool Assistance
- 2L Engraving Software using a cycle time monitor.
- Significantly reduce Engraving Cycle Times up to 84%, when engraving using a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool and 2L Single Line Fonts.
Tool Selection Assistance