Composite Engraving Tools: Pyramid Shaped Engraving Tools for Composites, Modern Composites, Laminated Honeycomb, Carbon and Glass Fiber & More
Engrave Plated Materials Prone to Chipping, Create a Smooth Burnished Appearance on Plated Parts with Engraving Tools for Composites
Engraving Tools for Composites, Laminated Honeycomb, More
Composite Engraving tools are Pyramid shaped, multi-faceted tools for composites, used to engrave Composites and other difficult to engrave materials.
- Engrave and mark Composite materials: Modern Composites, Honeycomb Materials, Carbon Fiber, Glass Fiber, Graphite, Abrasive Materials, PCB Boards, Copper, Epoxy, and Wood Composites.
- Engrave plated materials prone to chipping: Hard coat Anodized Aluminum, Electroless Nickel plating on Aluminum or Steel.
- These Engraving Tools for Composites can also be used to create a smooth burnished appearance on plated materials to show the base material underneath plating.
- Solid Carbide.
- Manufactured in house.
- 1,000s of tools in stock & ready to ship!
- Tool Shank Diameter: 3/16″.
- Tip Widths: .010″, .020″, .030″ & .040″.
- Included Angles: 45°, 60° & 90°.
- Overall Length: 2.0″.
- Solid Carbide: Produced from premium, ultra-fine nano grade carbide for maximum tool strength.
A Spring Loaded Engraving Tool is recommended when using a Composite Tool but is not required.
Use for Rotary Engraving & Drag/Scratch Engraving with:
- CNC Milling Machines.
- 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tools.
- Engraving Machines.
- Industrial Marking Systems.
You may also like…
Spotting Drills, Centering Drills, Premium Solid Carbide
Extended Reach Tool Holder Holds 1/8” (0.125”) diameter tools. 6 inches overall length. Extremely small 3/8” (0.375”) overall diameter.
Extended Reach Tool Holder Reaches In To Deep Cavities
- High performance Square/Standard End Mills.
- 30° Helix.
- Center Cutting.
- 2, 4 and 6 flutes.
- Coated and uncoated.
Square End Mills For Steels, Aluminum, Plastic and More: Multi Purpose
- Mill abrasive and reinforced glass filled fiber composites.
- Straight flutes minimize de-laminating and fraying.
- Off center Z flute design.
End Mills for Composites: Mill Abrasive Composite Materials