2L inc. Policies
Please Review our Policies Below: Terms & Conditions, Privacy, Returns, Warranties & More
Customers located in the US and Canada and from these international locations can order in any of the following ways:
- Orders can be placed on our web site 24/7.
- Orders placed on our website are reviewed Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:30 pm, USA Eastern Time Zone.
- Orders ship Monday – Friday.
- We hold orders to ship complete. Partial shipments are available if requested. If partial shipments are requested, shipping fees are applied per shipment.
- If your order is received before 3:30 pm EST Monday – Friday, and all items are in stock, we do our utmost to ship the same day. Some complete/in stock orders may ship the next business day due to order volume or work flow requirements.
- All orders ship out of our facility in Hudson, Massachusetts USA.
All information received is held in the strictest of confidence, and our web site is secure. 2L does not share any of your information with any outside party. Contact us via phone or email regarding any questions.
Information Quality Guidelines & Notice:
2L inc. makes every effort to ensure that the information in this catalog and on our website is accurate. Inadvertent errors of content/links/pricing may occur. If an error is found, 2L inc. will modify our information as quickly as possible. 2L inc. is not responsible for any errors represented or any action taken by our customers based on the information presented.
All prices are shown in US Dollars and are as current as possible. However, all prices are subject to change without notice. If a substantial price increase occurs we will notify you before shipment. Quantity discounts are also available, please call for more information. 2L inc. is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions.
2L inc. accepts payment via personal/business checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and EFT bank wire transfers (additional fees for wire transfers may apply). Bank wire transfer is the accepted method of payment for all orders outside of the US and Canada. For all orders shipping outside the United States, the customer is responsible for any customs, duties, VAT fees, or any additional fees required by the destination country.
Orders shipping to US and Canada require a $10.00 (USD) minimum order (not including shipping and handling charges). Orders shipping outside of the US and Canada (not including shipping and handling charges) require a $100.00 (USD) minimum order. Orders shipping outside the US and Canada are not accepted on our website. Please contact us directly with your requirements.
Orders ship via USPS or UPS depending on your order weight and value. Other shipping methods including UPS Next Day Air, and 2nd Day Air and 3 day are provided upon request. Orders ship “CPT Ship To Destination”. IN STOCK and COMPLETE orders received before 3:30 pm EST typically ship the same day. Some IN STOCK/COMPLETE orders may ship the next day due to volume or work flow requirements. Shipping and handling charges are added to all orders unless a UPS collect account number is provided. For shipments outside of the United States shipping fees will be determined following order placement.
2L inc. warrants that all products are free from defects in materials and craftsmanship, and will conform to the specifications listed. Warranty is limited to replacement or repair of products found to be non-conforming.
- The Portable Electric Vacuum Pump is covered by a 90 day manufacturer’s warranty.
- The Hand held Barcode Scanner is covered by a 90 day manufacturer’s warranty.
Lost Shipments must be reported:
- For Domestic Shipments within 10 days of shipment notification.
- For International Shipments within 20 days of shipment notification.
- Software products/programs are non-returnable, non-refundable.
- Installation requires internet access; software programs are provided via download only.
- Registration requires email or print capabilities.
- Software is sold on a per seat licensing basis.
- The purchase of a single seat of a software program allows for two installations of the software.
- 2L will provide two unique unlock codes per seat to allow for computer upgrades and/or issues.
- If more than two unlock codes are needed, additional seats of software must be purchased.
- Upon installation a unique unlock code is provided by email or fax during the mandatory registration process.
- Each unlock code is unique and specific to the computer the software is installed and registered on. This unlock code will only function on this computer.
- Technical assistance is provided on an hourly fee basis.
Item Availability/Back Order:
We attempt to maintain stock on many of our cutting tools, workholding and industrial items. For pricing and delivery of custom or non-stock items not listed in the catalog please contact us. Items not in stock may be placed on back order. Back ordered items are not charged for until the time of shipment. All back ordered items are so indicated on your order. Shipping costs will be added to all back orders.
If you receive an order that is damaged in transit, you must contact the delivering carrier and then notify us so we can file a claim. Save all cartons and packaging material until inspection of damage is made by carrier.
Returns are only accepted within 30 days of the delivery of order. Only unused/unopened items may be considered for return. Vacuum Chucks and Vacuum Pumps are non-returnable. Authorized returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee with a minimum restocking fee of $25.00. Authorized returned items must be returned unused in their original packaging with shipping paperwork. Used items and shipping fees are not refundable. No returns will be accepted without advance written consent from 2L inc. with RMA#. Return authorization is required prior to return of items. Contact 2L inc. with any questions.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- Through the Services
- In electronic communications, such as e-mail and any other messages, between you and a representative of 2L inc..
- Through any third-party application by which you access the Services
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Services. By accessing or using the Services, you agree to this policy. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy from time to time for updates.
Information we collect:
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number.
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Services, and your usage details.
- About your device, including your IP address, operating system, manufacturer and model, and browser type and version.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, including our business partners and affiliates.
Information you provide to us:
The information we collect on or through the Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms or otherwise interacting with the Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence to us and ours to you.
- Details of transactions facilitated by the Services.
Use of your information:
The information we collect helps us to improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about user preferences, allowing us to customize the Services according to individual interests.
- Improve the performance of the Services.
- Recognize you when you return to the Services.
- Carry out any obligations and enforce any rights arising from any agreements entered into between you and 2L inc., including for billing and collection.
- Notify you about any changes to the Services or any products we offer through them.
- Take other actions which we may describe when you provide the pertinent information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of your information:
We may disclose anonymized, aggregated information about our users in general, and information which does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose personal information that we collect or that you provide to us as described in this policy:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of 2L inc., our customers, or any other individual or entity.
Policy towards minors:
Our Services are commercial in nature and are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 and no one under the age of 18 may provide any information to or on the Services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
Your state privacy rights:
Certain states permit users of our Services that are residents of those states to request certain information regarding our storage and use of those users’ personal information. If you would like more details on our storage and use of your personal information; if you would like to confirm and/or correct your personal information submitted to use via our services; or if you have another inquiry regarding your personal information, please send a detailed request to us.