Mini Boring Bars – Premium Solid Carbide for Maximum Strength
Bore Holes, Enlarge or Finish the Inside Diameter of a Workpiece with Boring Bars
Mini Boring Bars: Bore, Finish Circular Holes, Solid Carbide
Mini Boring Bars are used to bore, enlarge or finish the inside diameter of a workpiece.
Round neck for maximum rigidity and less deflection.
Use to create micro small size bore diameters from .040” up to .120”.
The Boring Bar cutting tip is ground to a sharp corner which is effective for boring tough to machine, hard materials.
Machine a wide range of materials: Cast Iron and Stainless Steel, as well as Plastic, Aluminum, Brass and Wood.
- Solid Carbide: premium ulra-fine, submicron, nano grade Carbide.
- Manufactured in house.
- 1,000s of tools in stock.
- Same day shipping.
View all options and pricing.
- Minimum Bore Diameters: .040″, .060″, .080″, .100″ and .120″..
- Bore Depths: .250″ and .500″.
- Tool Shank Diameter: .125″ (1/8″).
- Overall Length: 2.0″.
- Solid Carbide: Produced from premium, ultra-fine nano grade carbide for maximum tool strength.
Use for Machining, Cutting & Milling:
- CNC Milling Machines
- Drill Press Machines
You may also like…
- High performance Square/Standard End Mills.
- 30° Helix.
- Center Cutting.
- 2, 4 and 6 flutes.
- Coated and uncoated.
Square End Mills For Steels, Aluminum, Plastic – General Purpose
CNC Countersink Depth Stop Tool: Precise Countersink Depth
- Downcut 20° Helix pushes chips and burrs downward to prevent workpiece lifting.
- Extremely sharp cutting edges produce fine finish.
- Solid Carbide
- 2 flutes.
Downcut End Mills for Aluminum: Prevent Workpiece Lifting
Modular Vacuum Chuck Kits For Quick, Easy, Repeatable Set Up