Springs for the Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tools™
Springs Apply Pressure to the Engraving Tool Bit When Using a Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tool
Springs For The Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
These Springs are for use with the 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tools. Spring Loaded Engraving Tools are used to engrave flat, curved and uneven surfaces with rotary engraving, or drag/scratch engraving.
Springs provide force against the tool bit.
Stronger tension Springs apply greater force to the Tool Bit tip for greater depth of cut.
Lighter tension Springs apply lesser force to the Tool Bit tip for shallower depth of cut.
- A Light Tension Spring is included with each Spring Loaded Engraving Tool and is typically used for general engraving of Plastic, Brass, Aluminum, and mild Steels.
- An Extra Light Spring can be used to apply less force when engraving very soft Plastics.
- A Medium, Heavy, or Extra-Heavy, Spring can be used to obtain greater depth of cut on Steels, Stainless Steel, Tool Steels, and many other hard materials.
- Stronger tension Springs apply additional pressure to the Tool Bit tip, which may affect tool life.
Feel free to contact us with Spring and Tool Bit Selection for your specific applications.
* The 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tool is covered by U.S. Patents 6,834,434, 7,093,368, and 7,607,871.
You may also like…
Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tools: 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 Dia.
Standard Conical Engraving Tool: V Bit For Many Materials
Single Flute Conical Ball Nose Engraving Tools
Engraving Tool Starter Kits Set Of 6 Popular Engraving Tools