Plastic and Wood Cutting End Mills
End Mills to Reduce Burrs and for the Best Surface Finish when CNC Machining Plastic and Wood
Solid Carbide – 1, 2 , or 3 flutes
Plastic and Wood Cutting End Mills have extremely sharp cutting edges that produce an extremely fine cutting finish, reduces burrs, and prevents melting when cnc machining Plastic and Wood.
2L inc. manufacturers a wide range of superior quality End Mills designed specifically for cutting Plastic and Wood.
- All Plastic and Wood Cutting End Mills are Center Cutting.
- Standard and metric size End Mills
- Upcut Standard/Square and Ballnose End Mills:
- Sharp cutting edges for fine finish,
- Single, two and three flutes,
- Single Flute for maximum chip clearance,
- Two Flutes for higher feed rates, and improved chip clearance,
- Three Flutes for highest feed rates.
- Downcut End Mills:
- Reduce workpiece lifting,
- Lessen burrs and top surface chipping,
- Improves surface finish,
- Single and Two Flutes for clean, burr free finish.
- Produced from a Premium, Ultra-Fine, Nano Grade Solid Carbide.
- We manufacture our End Mills in Standard and Metric Sizes.
- Manufactured in house.
- 1,000s of End Mills in many sizes are in stock and ready to ship.