Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Aluminum, Brass and Many Soft, Gummy Materials
For Maximum Tool Life, Increased Tool Strength When Engraving Soft, Gummy Materials Use a Tough Tip Engraving Tool® for Aluminum
Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Aluminum: For Max Tool Strength
Its’ unique single flute, v shaped design significantly strengthens the tool tip to improve tool life.
Sharp cutting edge provides cleaner cut and fewer burrs when engraving soft materials.
Engrave soft and gummy materials such as Aluminum, Brass, Plastic and many others.
- Solid Carbide.
- Manufactured in house.
- 1000s of tools in stock.
- Same day shipping.
* The Tough Tip Engraving Tool is covered by U.S. Patent 8,021,085.
- Tool Shank Diameters: 1/8″, 11/64″, 3/16″, 1/4″, and metric 4 mm and 6 mm.
- Included Angles: 30°, 40°, 45°, 60° & 90°.
- Overall Lengths: 2.0″, 4.5″, 6.5″, and metric 50 mm.
- Tip Widths: .010″ – .040″, and metric sizes .25 mm – 1 mm.
- Solid Carbide: Produced from premium, ultra-fine nano grade carbide for maximum tool strength.
Use for rotary engraving, marking and cutting with:
- CNC Milling Machines.
- 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tools.
- Engraving Machines.
- Industrial Marking Systems.
- Table Top and Top Loading Engraving Machines (4.5″ and 6.5″ OL).
Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Aluminum
Single Flute, Solid Carbide Engraving Tool Built for Maximum Tool Life
You may also like…
Standard Conical Engraving Tool: V Bit For Many Materials
- Single Flute
- Lasts Longer Engraving Hard Materials
- Engrave: Steels, Stainless, Inconel, Hastelloy & More
Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Stainless Steel, Hard Materials
2L PRO Engraving Software Programs For CNC Machines
3/4 and 20 mm Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tools