Radius Tough Tip Engraving Tool® for Steels, Stainless Steel & Hard Materials
Solid Carbide for Maximum Tool Strength
Single Flute, Radius Tip, nAlTiN+ Coated: Radius Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Steels and Hard Materials
Radius Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Steels, Hard Materials
Radius Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Steels and Hard Materials is the radius version of our Standard Tough Tip Engraving Tool.
The radius tip, combined with the unique single flute V shaped design of the tool tip significantly strengthens the tool tip to improve tool life when engraving hard materials.
Engrave hard materials such as Stainless Steel, Tool Steels, Alloy and Mold Steels, Carbon Steel, Titanium, Inconel, Hastelloy, and many other ferrous materials.
Solid Carbide, with the latest generation nano nAlTiN+ extra nano composites coating for wear and heat resistance.
- Use for rotary engraving and marking.
- Standard and metric tool sizes.
- Solid Carbide.
- Uncoated and nAlTiN+ coated tools available
- Manufactured in house.
- 1000s of tools in stock.
- Same day shipping.
* The Tough Tip Engraving Tool is covered by U.S. Patent 8,021,085.
- Tool Shank Diameter: 1/8″, 3/16″, 1/4″ and metric 6 mm.
- Included Angles: 30°, 60° & 90°.
- Overall Lengths: 2.0″ and metric 50 mm.
- Tip Radius: .005″, .010″ and metric .25 mm.
- Coating: nAlTiN+ Coated.
- Solid Carbide: Produced from premium, ultra-fine nano grade carbide for maximum tool strength.
- CNC Milling Machines.
- 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tools.
- Engraving Machines.
- Industrial Marking Systems.
You may also like…
2L PRO Engraving Software Programs For CNC Machines
3/4 and 20 mm Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tools – 20 mm Dia. Spring Loaded Engraving Tool Kit
- Single Flute
- Lasts Longer Engraving Hard Materials
- Engrave: Steels, Stainless, Inconel, Hastelloy & More
Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Stainless Steel, Hard Materials
- Single Flute
- Lasts Longer Engraving Aluminum, Brass, etc.
- Engrave: Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Zinc & More
Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Aluminum: For Max Tool Strength