Countersinks with Pilots – Solid Carbide
Reduce Chatter When Countersinking, Chamfering and Deburring with Countersinks with Pilots
Countersinks with Pilots: Reduce Countersink Chatter
The Countersinks integrated pilot drill reduces chattering by allowing the pilot to closely fit into a pre-drilled hole.
These Countersinks can be used for countersinking as well as chamfering and deburring.
Each size may be used on a wide range of hole diameters.
- Solid carbide shank ensures maximum rigidity to reduce chatter.
- Manufactured in house.
- 1,000s of tools in stock & ready to ship!
View options and pricing.
Excellent to use with the CNC Countersink Depth Stop Tool to reduce Chatter.
- Tool Shank Diameters: .375″ (3/8), .500″ (1/2″) and .5625″ (9/16″)
- Included Angle: 82°.
- Solid Carbide: Produced from premium, ultra-fine nano grade carbide for maximum tool strength.
Custom pilot sizes, number of flutes, or different included angles are available on any Countersink with quick turn around.
Use for Countersinking, Chamfering and Deburring with:
- CNC Countersink Depth Stop Tool.
- CNC Milling Machines.
- Lathes & more.
Countersink with Pilot
Pilot Countersinks Reduce Chatter when Countersinking