PRO Light Version: 2L Engraving Software Program, Free Engraving Software
Free Engraving Software for CNC Mills
The PRO Light Version of the 2L Engraving Software is provided FREE of charge with the purchase of a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool Kit.
- This PRO Light Version of the 2L Engraving Software is provided as a FREE download with each Spring Loaded Engraving Tool Kit purchase (the PRO Light Version of the Software is not sold separately).
- Makes G code from true type fonts to program cnc milling machines.
- Converts any font into standard g code for programming a CNC milling machine.
- The CNC programming software for engraving allows you to program a CNC mill by producing standard g code from any windows true type fonts.
- Single or multiple lines of text may be entered into the program.
- The font, size, depth of engraving, feed rates, and origin location are all easily modified.
- The output CNC g code is saved as a text file that may be edited with notepad or other text editor.
- The g code programs produced use only G0 and G1 moves. To ensure CNC control compatibility, no other nc codes are necessary for engraving.
- One 2L Single Line Stick Type Engraving Font is also included. Additional Single Line Engraving Fonts are available that function with the PRO 1, PRO 2 and PRO 3 Engraving Software Programs.
- The free 2L PRO Light engraving software is available only with each purchase of a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool. It is not supplied by 2L inc. in any other manner.
A Spring Loaded Engraving Tool can also be used, with our engraving software programs which allows for engraving of flat, curved and uneven surfaces. To learn more about the Spring Loaded Engraving Tools Click Here.
Example for the capital letter "L" - one inch tall:
All PRO Engraving Software Programs
- 2L PRO Programs operate on Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 10, XP, and Vista.
- Recommended minimum RAM 512MB.
- Approximate program file size is 287 MB.
- 2L PRO Engraving Software Programs are installed on your PC. Installation and registration requires Internet access, as well as email and/or print capability on the installation PC.
- We offer several PRO Engraving Software programs with different functionality. Compare all Programs here.