PRO Light Version - 2L Engraving Software - Free Engraving Software
Free Engraving Software for CNC Mills
The PRO Light Version of the 2L Engraving Software is provided FREE of charge with the purchase of a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool Kit.
- This PRO Light Version of the 2L Engraving Software is provided as a FREE download with each Spring Loaded Engraving Tool Kit purchase (the PRO Light Version of the Software is not sold separately).
- Makes G code from true type fonts to program cnc milling machines.
- Converts any font into standard g code for programming a CNC milling machine.
- The CNC programming software for engraving allows you to program a CNC mill by producing standard g code from any windows true type fonts.
- Single or multiple lines of text may be entered into the program.
- The font, size, depth of engraving, feed rates, and origin location are all easily modified.
- The output CNC g code is saved as a text file that may be edited with notepad or other text editor.
- The g code programs produced use only G0 and G1 moves. To ensure CNC control compatibility, no other nc codes are necessary for engraving.
- A 2L Single Line Stick Type Engraving Font is also included. Additional Single Line Engraving Fonts are available that function with the PRO 1, PRO 2 and PRO 3 Engraving Software Programs.
- The free 2L PRO Light engraving software is available only with each purchase of a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool. It is not supplied by 2L inc. in any other manner.
A Spring Loaded Engraving Tool can also be used, with our engraving software programs which allows for engraving of flat, curved and uneven surfaces.
To learn more about the Spring Loaded Engraving Tools Click Here.
Compare all 2L Engraving Software Programs.
View the Engraving Software - Feature Comparison List.
- Operates on Microsoft Windows® 7, XP, and Vista.
- Recommended minimum RAM: 512MB.
- Approx. program file size: 270MB
This engraving software program is a download program which is installed on your PC. Installation requires your PC to have Internet access and either email or print capabilities.
Example creates the capital letter "L" one inch tall:
G1 Z-0.025 F250.000
G1 X0.000 Y-1.000 F15.000