Tough Tip Engraving Tool Engraves Stainless Steel, Tool Steels & Other Hard Materials
Maximum Tool Strength to Engrave & Mark
Stainless Steel, Tool Steel, Inconel, Alloy Steels, Hastelloy, Gun Steels, Mold Steels and many other very hard materials.
- The Tough Tip Engraving Tool engraves Stainless Steel, Tool Steels, Gun Steel, Inconel, Hastelloy, Carbon Steel, Titanium, Alloy and Mold Steels, and many other hard materials.
- This tool was specifically designed to address the need for an exceptionally durable engraving tool that lasts longer while engraving harder materials.
- Its' unique V shaped design maximizes the tip strength by removing the minimum amount of material from the tool end, which significantly strengthens the tool tip and increases tool life.
- Use for rotary engraving and marking.
- Hold rigidly in a collet, end mill holder, shrink fit holder, use in cnc machines, top loading engraving machines, and other industrial marking and engraving systems.
- Use with the 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tool to reduce engraving cycle and set up times and engrave uneven surfaces consistently.
- Produced from premium, Ultra-Fine, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Manufactured in house.
- Many tool sizes in stock & ready to ship!
Select a Tool Shank Diameter Below for Sizes and to Order.
|Tough Tip Engraving Tool ® for Stainless Steel, Steels & Hard Materials|
|Sizes & Order|
|1/8" (.125")||30°, 40°, 45°, 60°, 90°|
|11/64" (.1719")||30°, 45°, 60°|
|3/16" (.1875")||30°, 40°, 45°, 60°, 90°|
|1/4" (.250")||30°, 40°, 45°, 60°, 90°|
|4 mm (.157")||30°, 45°, 60°|
|6 mm (.236")||30°, 40°, 45°, 60°, 90°|
The Tough Tip Engraving Tool is covered by U.S. Patent 8,021,085.
If you do not see the size you are looking for:
Contact us or submit a custom tool drawing (download pdf).
Custom tools have a quick turn-around.
Tough Tip Engraving Tool in a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool - Shown Engraving Stainless Steel.
The Stainless Steel Plate is held down by a 2L 8" x 12" Modular Vacuum Chuck.
See all Engraving Tools