The Tough Tip Engraving Tool is used for Engraving Stainless Steel, Tool Steels, Inconel, Hastelloy, Gun Steels, Mold Steels, and Many other Hard Materials
Use a Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Maximum Tool Strength When Engraving Hard Materials
Engrave Stainless Steel, Steels, Inconel, Hastelloy and Many Other Hard Materials
- Solid Carbide Engraving Tool specifically designed to address the need for an exceptionally durable engraving tool that lasts longer while engraving harder materials.
- Engrave Stainless Steel, Tool Steels, Gun Steel, Inconel, Hastelloy, Carbon Steel, Titanium, Alloy and Mold Steels, and many other hard materials.
- This tools unique Single Flute, V shaped design maximizes the tip strength by removing the minimum amount of material from the tool end, which significantly strengthens the tool tip and promotes improved tool life.
- This tool is used for rotary engraving and marking.
- Hold rigidly in a collet, end mill holder, shrink fit holder, in CNC Machines, Routers, the 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tools, Table Top and Top Loading Engraving Machines, and many other industrial Engraving and Marking Systems.
- Premium, Ultra-Fine, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Manufactured in house.
The Tough Tip Engraving Tool is covered by U.S. Patent 8,021,085.
Many Tools in Stock and Ready to Ship.
Standard and Metric Tool Sizes.
Tough Tip Engraving Tool ® for Stainless Steel, Steels & Hard Materials
Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Steels, Stainless and Hard Materials
|Tool Shank Diameters||Included Angles||Overall Lengths||All Info & Order|
|1/8" (.125")||30°, 40°, 45°, 60°, 90°||2.0" & 4.5"|
|11/64" (.1719")||30°, 45°, 60°||6.5"|
|3/16" (.1875")||30°, 40°, 45°, 60°, 90°||2.0"|
|1/4" (.250")||30°, 40°, 45°, 60°, 90°||2.0" & 6.5"|
|4 mm (.157")||30°, 45°, 60°||50 mm|
|6 mm (.236")||30°, 40°, 45°, 60°, 90°||50 mm|
If you do not see the size you are looking for:
Contact us or submit a custom tool drawing (download pdf).
Custom tools have a quick turn-around.
Tough Tip Engraving Tool in a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool - Shown Engraving Stainless Steel.
The Stainless Steel Plate is held down by a 2L 8" x 12" Modular Vacuum Chuck.
See all Engraving Tools