Large Vacuum Chucks in 3 Sizes for Vacuum Workholding and Fixturing
2L produces Large Size Precision Vacuum Chucks in the following standard sizes:
Our Vacuum Chucks are produced from flat ground hi-tensile cast aluminum plate.
Vacuum Chucks are designed with a unique grid design that maximizes the vacuum holding power.
Our Standard and custom Size Vacuum Chucks are produced in house.
- Each Vacuum Chuck has individual Vacuum Ports with multiple vacuum holes per port which allow for flexible use of the entire top surface.
- 1/2" spacing between the Gasket Cord Slots provides for flexible workpiece placement and optimizes table space and the amount of workpiece exposed to the vacuum.
- Threaded holes in the top surface of the Vacuum Chucks allow Workstops for aligning workpieces to be used and allow holding down Replaceable Top Plates.
- Custom size Vacuum Chucks available.
- Large Vacuum Chucks can be used with an existing Vacuum Pump, or purchase a
Complete Vacuum Chuck & Pump System including Vacuum Chuck, Vacuum Pump, Gasket Cord and Vacuum Port Assemblies to begin vacuum workholding.
- Replaceable Aluminum Top Plates allow for machining and drilling through the workpiece. This eliminates damage to the surface of the Vacuum Chuck.