Adjustable Vacuum Pressure Switch for Use with Electric Vacuum Pumps, Vacuum Chucks, Vacuum Workholding Applications
2 Adjustable Vacuum Pressure Switches Available.
- Has both Normally Open and Normally Closed Quick Connect Terminals.
- Simple to adjust with one thumbscrew.
- Tight repeatable deadband for consistent operation.
- 10-32 vacuum port.
- Two Mounting Holes for #6 SHCS.
- Includes One Push to Connect 1/8"
Tubing to 10-32 Connector.
- Includes Three Fully Insulated 14/16 Gauge Wire -
2.8 mm (0.110")
Quick Disconnect Connectors.
- Vacuum Range: 5 - 30 in Hg:
- Part No. 11120 - Hysteresis / Deadband: 0.5 in Hg. - 2.5 in Hg
(Average = 1.0 in Hg).
- Part No. 11547 - Hysteresis / Deadband: 0.5 in Hg. - 3.0 in Hg
(Average = 1.5 in Hg).
- Electrical Rating:
Part No. 11120 - 5A, 125/250 VAC, 1A, 48 VDC.
No. 11547 - 10.1A, 125/250 VAC, 1/4 HP, 125 VAC.
- Terminals: Quick Connect 2.8 x
0.5 mm (0.110').
- Electrical Switch Approved according to EN 61058 and UL 1054.
- Ambient temperature -40 to max. +100° C.
- Replacement Vacuum Switch for the 2L
Portable Electric Vacuum Pump (Part No. 10263)
- When using a Vacuum Chuck the Vacuum Switch can be used to tie inline with the Feed-Hold Switch on the CNC Machine to stop the cnc movement if your vacuum is lost.
Adjustable Vacuum Pressure Switch Dimensional Specifications
ADJUSTABLE VACUUM PRESSURE SWITCH
2 Options Available