Engrave Stainless Steel with the Tough Tip Engraving Tool ®
Engrave Stainless Steel, Tool Steel, Hastelloy, and Many Other Hard Materials
The Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Steels and Hard Materials is an extremely rugged engraving tool. It is used for rotary engraving and is specifically designed to engrave hard materials, and last longer than other standard engraving tools.
Engrave Stainless Steel, Inconel, Hastelloy, Steels, Tool Steels, Hard Steels and many other hard materials using a Tough Tip Engraving Tool.
The Tough Tip Engraving Tool can be held rigidly in a collet, or used in a 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tool for maximum performance.
- Designed for increased tool life and strength when engraving hard materials.
- Unique v-design maximizes tip strength by retaining the maximum amount of carbide at the tool end.
- Engrave and mark: Stainless Steel, Tool Steels, Alloy and Mold Steels, Inconel, Hastelloy, Titanium and other hard materials.
- For use with: CNC Machines, Routers, Table Top and Top Loading Engraving Machines, 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tools, and Industrial Engraving Equipment.
- Rotary engraving and marking tool.
- Produced from an Ultra-Fine, Submicron, Nano Grade Solid Carbide.
The below example shows a Stainless Steel Plate engraved using a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool (Part No. 10870) with the patented 2L Tough Tip Engraving Tool ® Bit (Part No. T-1875×2.0-60-.020), and a Medium Spring (Part No. 10046).
See all Tough Tip Engraving Tools for Steels and Hard Materials – here.
See all Spring Loaded Engraving Tools – here.
* The 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tool is covered by U.S. Patents 6,834,434, 7,093,368, and 7,607,871.