Engrave Flat, Curved & Uneven Surfaces with a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool™ and a CNC Milling Machine
2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tools* engrave flat, curved and irregular surfaces, reduce set up times, reduce engraving cycle times, and simplify the engraving and part marking process when using your CNC Machine to engrave, mark, etch and scribe parts.
The Spring Loaded Engraving Tools' patented design allows the engraving tool bit to float over variations in your part to attain a more consistent engraving.
2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tools™
Use to Engrave Aluminum, Steels, Stainless Steel, Acrylic, Brass, Plastic, Glass, and Many Other Materials.
- Engrave Flat, Curved and Uneven Surfaces faster.
- Engrave with your CNC Machine. No need for dedicated, additional or costly engraving or marking equipment. Machine and Engrave your part in the same CNC machine.
- Dramatically reduce set up and cycle times.
- Engrave many different materials and obtain a range of depths and width of lines of your engraved letters, logos, serial numbers and lines using a variety of engraving tools, angles, and tip widths.
- Use for Rotary Engraving with many different Solid Carbide Engraving Tools.
- Perform Drag/Scratch Engraving and Scribing with Diamond Tip or Carbide Point Tool Bits.
- Etch or Scribe Glass, Stone, Granite and Ceramic as well as Deburr and Polish Parts.
Spring Loaded Engraving Tool™
5 Diameters Available to Fit Virtually any CNC Machine.
Select the Largest Diameter Spring Loaded Engraving Tool* Your Machine Can Accommodate
*The 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tool is covered by U.S. Patents 6,834,434, 7,093,368, 7,607,871 and a pending utility patent application.
drag engraving, etching and scribing using a 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tool
with a Diamond Tip Engraving Tool or Carbide Point Tool Bit.
The Diamond Tip and Carbide Point Tool Bits will produce a shallow, thin, fine line on practically any material.
Engrave and mark glass, stone, ceramic, granite and other hard and brittle materials without chipping or breaking the work-piece.
Deburr and polish parts with brushes, buffing wheels, or polishing wheels. Polish and buff molds or other components right on the CNC Machine using felt or other polishing wheels.
Deburr or break the edges of metal and plastic components with nylon brushes, wire brushes, or carbide burrs.
3/4" Diameter Spring Loaded Engraving Tool in VMC (click for larger picture).