Standard Conical Engraving Tools, Tipped Off, Solid Carbide V Shaped Cutter
Most Commonly Used Engraving Tool Style
Engrave Practically Any Material with the Standard Conical Engraving Tool from Soft Plastics, Brass, Aluminum, Brass, to Steels, Stainless Steel & More
Standard Conical Engraving Tool: V Bit For Many Materials
Standard Conical Engraving Tools are the most commonly used style engraving tool bit.
The Standard Conical Engraving Tool is a solid carbide, half spit, v shaped engraving tool used for rotary engraving.
Many shank diameters, tool lengths, included angles and tip off widths available.
Engrave practically any material, from soft Plastics, Woods, Brass, Aluminum, to harder materials such as Steels, Stainless Steel, Hard Woods and more.
- Solid Carbide.
- nAlTiN+ coated and uncoated.
- Manufactured in house.
- 1,000s of tools in stock.
- Same day shipping.
- Tool Shank Diameters: 1/8″, 11/64″, 3/16″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, and metric 4 mm and 6 mm.
- Included Angles: 40°, 45°, 60° & 90°.
- Overall Lengths: 2.0″, 3.0″, 4.5″, 6.5″ and metric 50 mm.
- Tip Widths: .005″ – .050″ and metric sizes .12 mm – .76 mm.
- Coatings: Uncoated and nAlTiN+ Coated.
- Solid Carbide: Produced from premium, ultra-fine nano grade carbide for maximum tool strength.
Use for rotary engraving, marking and cutting with:
- CNC Milling Machines.
- 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tools.
- Engraving Machines.
- Industrial Marking Systems.
- 4.5″ and 6.5″ overall length tools are typically used with Table Top and Top Loading Engraving Machines.
- G: Hard Materials, Steels, Stainless Steel, Hard Woods, and more.
- GA (nAlTiN+ coated): Hard Materials, Steels, Stainless Steel, Hard Woods, and more.
- S: Soft Materials, Plastic, Brass, Aluminum, Acrylic, Silver, and more.
You may also like…
Engraving-Chamfering Tools: Multi Purpose Tool for Many Jobs
3/4 and 20 mm Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
Single Flute Conical Ball Nose Engraving Tools
- Single Flute
- Lasts Longer Engraving Hard Materials
- Engrave: Steels, Stainless, Inconel, Hastelloy & More
Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Stainless Steel, Hard Materials