Springs for the 3/4″ & 20 mm Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
Springs Apply Pressure to the Tool Bit for Greater Depths of Cut
Springs for the Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
- These Springs are for use with the 3/4″ and 20 mm diameter Spring Loaded Engraving Tools.
- Springs provide force against the tool bit.
- Stronger Springs apply greater force to the Tool Bit tip.
- Additional Spring force affects depth of cut and tool life.
- A Light Tension Spring is included with each Spring Loaded Engraving Tool and is typically used for general engraving of Plastic, Brass, Aluminum, and mild Steels.
- An Extra Light Spring can be used to apply less force when engraving very soft Plastics.
- A Medium, Heavy, Extra-Heavy, or Extra-Extra Heavy Spring can be used to obtain greater depth of cut on Steels, Stainless Steel, Tool Steels, and many other hard materials.
You may also like…
Engraving Tool Starter Kits
- Single Flute
- Lasts Longer Engraving Aluminum, Brass, etc.
- Engrave: Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Zinc & More
Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Aluminum
Two Flute Conical Ballnose Engraving Tools
3/4 and 20 mm Spring Loaded Engraving Tools