For Use With The 1/4″, 3/8″ & 1/2″ Diameter Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
Springs for Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
- These Springs are for use with the 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tools.
- Springs provide force against the tool bit.
- Stronger Springs apply greater force to the Tool Bit tip.
- Additional Spring force affects depth of cut and tool life.
- A Light Tension Spring is included with each Spring Loaded Engraving Tool and is typically used for general engraving of Plastic, Brass, Aluminum, and mild Steels.
- An Extra Light Spring can be used to apply less force when engraving very soft Plastics.
- A Medium, Heavy, or Extra-Heavy, Spring can be used to obtain greater depth of cut on Steels, Stainless Steel, Tool Steels, and many other hard materials.
You may also like…
Standard Conical Engraving Tools
Engraving Tool Starter Kits
1/4″, 3/8″ & 1/2″ Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
Single Flute Conical Ballnose Engraving Tools