Quickly and Easily Hold Workpieces in Place with Reusable Double Sided Tape
Quickly and Easily Hold Down Workpieces Using Double Sided Tape
Double Sided Tape Securely Holds Workpieces In Place
Double Sided Tape can be used for engraving and workholding applications. Both sides of the reusable tape has an adhesive to hold workpieces in place while engraving or machining.
- Double Sided Tape firmly holds workpieces in position.
- One side has a strong permanent adhesive.
- The other side is coated with a removable adhesive.
- Removable adhesive allows removal of the workpiece without damaging the tape, or leaving residue.
- Adhesive allows repositioning of the workpiece many times.
- Sold as one (1) roll: 1″ x 36 yards.
You may also like…
3/4 and 20 mm Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
Engraving Tool Starter Kits Set Of 6 Popular Engraving Tools
Plastic and Wood Cutting End Mills - Standard/Square
- Slow 20° Helix reduces workpiece lifting.
- Extremely sharp cutting edges for fine finish.
- Solid Carbide.
- Single, 2 and 3 flutes.
Square End Mills for Plastic and Wood
Extended Reach Tool Holder Holds 1/8” (0.125”) diameter tools. 6 inches overall length. Extremely small 3/8” (0.375”) overall diameter.
Extended Reach Tool Holder Reaches In To Deep Cavities