Depth Control Engraving System
For Precise Engraving Depth When Using a 3/4″ or 20 mm Diameter Spring Loaded Engraving Tool
Depth Control Engraving for Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
- The Depth Control Engraving System controls the exposure of the Engraving Tool to the engraved part.
- Use with the Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tool when precise engraving depth is required.
- Control engraving depth in 0.001” increments.
- Graduations of 0.001” on the Nosepieces allow the depth to be easily modified.
- Engrave on softer materials such as Plastic, Brass or Copper with the Aluminum and Plastic Nosepieces.
- The Plastic Nosepiece is suggested for very soft plastic where scratching may a concern.
The Depth Control Engraving System Includes:
- Measured Collet Nut.
- Plastic Nosepiece.
- Aluminum Nosepiece.
- Set Screws (2).
- Hex Wrench.
Contact us directly for replacement items not listed for this Depth Control Engraving System.
The Spring Loaded Engraving Tool is purchased separately.
The Optional Depth Control Nosepiece System is purchased separately from the Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tools,
Use with a Standard Size Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
- 3/4″ Diameter Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tool, Part No. #10870.
- 20 mm Diameter Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tool, Part No. #10871.
You may also like…
Collets for the Standard Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
3/4 and 20 mm Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
- Single Flute
- Lasts Longer Engraving Hard Materials
- Engrave: Steels, Stainless, Inconel, Hastelloy & More
Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Steels and Hard Materials
Engraving Tool Starter Kits