Low Profile Adjustable Hex Workstops & Edge Clamps
Securely Hold a Wide Range of Worpiece Sizes
Adjustable Workstops and Edge Clamps
These Low profile Workstops and Edge Clamps are used when clearance is needed for low profile machining.
Hold a wide range of unique size, height parts, circular and thin workpieces.
- Low Profile Adjustable Workstops and Edge Clamps.
- Use with 2L Vacuum Chucks and many workholding, pallet or fixturing applications & equipment.
- Tighten the standard flathead screw to move the Edge Clamp toward the workpiece.
- Numbered locations allow for repeatable setup.
- Low profile for maximum clearance.
- Black oxide steel construction.
- A 1/4”-20 screw is included with each Workstop and Edge Clamp.
- Use with 2L Modular Pallet System, Modular Vacuum Chucks, Large Vacuum Chucks or many workholding and fixturing systems
* The Adjustable Workstops and Edge Clamps are covered by U.S. Patent 8011648,
|Click Image to Enlarge||Name||Part No.||Price (each)||Buy|
|Adjustable Hex Workstop||10247||$19.00|
|Adjustable Edge Clamp||10248||$22.00|
|Adjustable Corner Edge Clamp||10272||$28.00|
|Adjustable Thin Corner Edge Clamp||10273||$32.00|