Cutter Beveler Tools have a Parallel Cutting Edge for Cutting, Beveling and Chamfering
Simultaneously Cut and Bevel a Workpiece
Parallel Cutting Edge with a 45° Side Angle for Beveling or Chamfering
- Solid carbide cutters with a 0.060" diameter parallel cutting edge for cutting through materials and a side angle for simultaneously producing a 45° bevel or chamfer on the edge of the material.
- The Cutter Beveler is often used for cutting out badges, name tags, or other shapes from a sheet of material (typically plastic).
Two Standard Material Thickness Available:
- 1 = 1/16" (.0625")
- 2 = 1/8" (.125")
- Use for rotary engraving and marking.
- They can be held rigidly in a Collet or End Mill Holder, used in Top Loading Engraving Machines and many other Industrial Engraving and Marking Equipment or Systems.
- Produced from premium, Ultra-Fine, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Manufactured in house.
Many Tools in Stock and Ready to Ship.
Cutter Beveler Tools
Cutter Beveler Tool
|All Info & Order|
||2.0" & 4.5"|
|1/4" (.250")||2.0" & 6.5"|
If you do not see the size you are looking for:
Contact us or submit a custom tool drawing (download pdf).
Custom tools have a quick turn-around.
See All See All Engraving Tools