Burnishing Tools are used to Mark, Burnish & Engrave Metals, Brass, Aluminum, Remove Plating To Expose Metal Underneath
Burnishing Tool Bit with Faceted Tip
Burnish Plated Metals, Anodized or Coated Parts to Remove Plating to Expose Metal Under the Surface.
Engrave and Mark Aluminum, Brass, Hard & Cast Steels When Shallow Mark Needed
- Solid Carbide Tool Bit with a faceted style cut tip used for burnishing, marking and engraving.
- Excellent for making shallow marks, and to rub, burnish, and remove plating or coating on a workpiece to expose the metal underneath the coating (such as engraving black oxide coated parts or hard or regular anodized aluminum).
- Excellent for marking hardened steel where deep engraving is not required.
- Mark cast steel parts, and engrave through scale to produce a clear and shallow engraved line.
- Most effective for engraving depths no greater than .007".
- A Spring Loaded Engraving Tool is recommended when using a Burnishing Tool.
- Produced from premium, Ultra-Fine, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Manufactured in house.
Many Tools in Stock and Ready to Ship.
|All Info & Order|
|1/8" (.125")||2.0" & 4.5"|
|1/4" (.250")||2.0" & 6.5"|
If you do not see the size you are looking for:
See all Engraving Tools
Contact us or submit a custom tool drawing (download pdf).
Custom tools have a quick turn-around.