Tough Tip Engraving Tools Engrave Stainless Steel, Tool Steels & Other Hard Materials
Tough Tip Engraving Tool in a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool - Shown Engraving Stainless Steel.
The Stainless Steel Plate is held down by a 2L 8" x 12" Modular Vacuum Chuck.
- Engrave hard materials, Steel, Stainless Steel, Tool Steels, Gun Steel, Inconel, Hastelloy, Titanium, Alloy and Mold Steels, and many other hard materials.
- This tool was specifically designed and developed to address the need for an exceptionally durable engraving tool that would last longer while engraving harder materials.
- The unique design of the tool maximizes the tip strength and increases tool life when cutting hard, tough and difficult to engrave materials.
- Use for rotary engraving and marking.
- Use this tool in: 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tool, Collet, End Mill Holder or Shrink Fit Holder of CNC Machines and Routers, Top Loading Engraving Machines, and many other Engraving Equipment/Systems.
- Premium, Ultra-Fine, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Manufactured in house.
- Many tool sizes in stock & ready to ship!
* The Tough Tip Engraving Tool is covered by U.S. Patent 8,021,085.
Many Tools in Stock and Ready to Ship.
Tough Tip Engraving Tool ® for Stainless Steel, Steels & Hard Materials
Tough Tip Engraving Tools for Steels, Stainless Steel and Hard Materials
|All Info & Order|
|1/8" (.125")||30°, 40°, 45°, 60°, 90°||2.0" & 4.5"|
|11/64" (.1719")||30°, 45°, 60°||6.5"|
|3/16" (.1875")||30°, 40°, 45°, 60°, 90°||2.0"|
|1/4" (.250")||30°, 40°, 45°, 60°, 90°||2.0" & 6.5"|
|4 mm (.157")||30°, 45°, 60°||50 mm|
|6 mm (.236")||30°, 40°, 45°, 60°, 90°||50 mm|
If you do not see the size you are looking for:
Contact us or submit a custom tool drawing (download pdf).
Custom tools have a quick turn-around.
See all Engraving Tools