Polish, Buff & Deburr with a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool™
Brushes and Polishing Wheels can be used for Deburring and Polishing
Using a wide variety of attachments, use the Spring Loaded Engraving Tool to Polish, Buff, and Deburr workpieces.
Polish and buff molds or other components right on the CNC Machine using felt or other polishing wheels in the Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
- Place the polishing wheel in the collet and plunge it into rouge or other polishing compound on the CNC Machine table and then buff the workpiece.
- Polishing wheel wear is compensated for by the spring in the Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
- Polishing of molds by hand can be reduced or eliminated by using the Spring Loaded Engraving Tool with a polishing wheel in the CNC Machine during manufacture.
Deburr or break the edges of metal and plastic components.
- Use nylon brushes, wire brushes, or carbide burs held in the collet of the Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
- The floating action allows deburring irregular edges and creates consistent results.
- Wear of the brushes is compensated for by the floating action of the Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
- Deburring manufactured parts on the CNC Machine by passing the Spring Loaded Engraving Tool over the surface of the part with any type of finishing wheel can greatly improve the productivity of your machining operations.
See all Spring Loaded Engraving Tools – here.