Electric and Air Powered Vacuum Pumps for Vacuum Workholding, Fixturing & Clamping
An Oilless Electric Vacuum Pump or a Air Venturi Vacuum Generator can be used to create a vacuum.
Use these Vacuum Pumps with the 2L Modular or Large Vacuum Chucks, and a wide range of fixturing and vacuum workholding systems and applications.
Air Venturi & Portable Electric Vacuum Pumps
- Venturi Vacuum creates a vacuum using ordinary compressed air.
Use for Vacuum Chuck workholding applications and custom hold down fixturing
- Can also be used as an AC Vacuum Pump to evacuate air
- 1/4" or 3/84" standard NPT connections for easy installation.
- Maximum vacuum generated is 22"HG-26"HG (10.8psi-12.8psi).
- Operates by supplying compressed air to the supply port. When air pressure
is applied the Air Venturi creates a vacuum at one end. The air is then
exhausted out the other end.
- Straight through design helps prevent clogging from debris.
- Portable Oil Free Electric Vacuum Pump.
- Max. Vacuum of 26" Hg.
- Accommodates a 1,200 sq. in. sealed Vacuum Chuck.
- Includes a large visible inlet filter to remove coolant and debris.
- Portable 20 gallon ASME tank with a 10 CFM vacuum system and 3/8" NPT connection.
- Maintenance free 3/4 hp Oilless Vacuum Pump Motor.
- 110 VAC / 9.2A power connection.