Electric and Air Powered Vacuum Pumps for Vacuum Workholding, Fixturing & Clamping
Air Venturi Vacuum Generators and Electric Vacuum Pumps can be used to produce a vacuum for workholding, fixturing, clamping applications, and solid or liquid material transfer.
Air Venturi Generator Pumps create a vacuum using compressed air (shop air). The no clog, straight through, filter free design of the 2L Venturi Vacuums help prevent clogging of the vacuum by any debris. We produce our Venturi Vacuums in Anodized Aluminum, and PTFE (Teflon).
The Portable, Oil-free Electric Vacuum Pump has a 20 gallon tank with a Max. Vacuum of 26" Hg. It can accommodate a 1,200 square inch sealed Vacuum Chuck.
Air Venturi Vacuum Generator Pumps & Portable Electric Vacuum Pump
Air Venturi Vacuum Generator Pumps
- Anodized Aluminum and PTFE (Teflon) construction allows for use in harsh, dirty environments or clean rooms.
- Creates a vacuum using compressed air (shop air).
- Anodized Aluminum Air Venturi Vacuums available in standard NPT of 1/16", 1/8", 1/4", and 3/8" NPT, and 10-32 UN Connections.
- PTFE (Teflon) Air Venturi Vacuums are available in standard NPT of 1/16", 1/8" and 1/4".
- Maximum vacuum generated is 22" HG - 26" HG (10.8 psi-12.8 psi).
- Straight through, filter free design helps prevent clogging from debris.
- All Sizes In Stock.
Electric Vacuum Pump
- Portable 20 gallon ASME tank with a 10 CFM vacuum system and 3/8" NPT connection.
- Accommodates a 1,200 sq. in. sealed Vacuum Chuck.
- Includes a large visible inlet filter to remove coolant and debris.
- Max. Vacuum of 26" Hg.
- Maintenance free 3/4 hp Oilless Vacuum Pump Motor.
- In Stock.