Precision Vacuum Chucks for Vacuum Workholding and Fixturing
produces Precision Vacuum Chucks in several sizes.
The 8" x 12" Modular Vacuum Chuck
allows you to use a Single 8" x 12" Vacuum
Chuck, or connect 2, 3, 4 or more of the Modullar Vacuum Chucks to easily create
the size vacuum chuck needed.
The Larger Vacuum Chucks: 13" x 25", 18" x 36" and 24" x 48" are produced from flat ground hi-tensile cast
Aluminum Plate with a unique grid design that maximizes
use of the Vacuum Chuck workspace and the vacuum holding power.
Page down for more details.
8" x 12" Modular Vacuum Chucks
- The Modular 8" x 12" Vacuum Chuck
design allows you to
connect multiple Vacuum Chucks to easily increase or modify your vacuum
- Use one 8" x 12" Vacuum Chuck, or connect 2, 3 or 4 or more to create the size Vacuum Chuck required.
- Flexibility of set up and use allows for quick prototyping.
- Easy and repeatable set up makes these an excellent option for high
- Four Vacuum Chuck Kits are available with one, 2, 3 or 4 Vacuum Chucks
Aluminum Top Plates allow for machining and drilling through a workpiece and
eliminate damage to the Vacuum Chuck surface
- These 8" x 12" Vacuum Chucks can be used with your
existing Vacuum Pump, or purchase as a Complete Vacuum System with Vacuum Chuck (s), Vacuum Pump, Gasket Cord and
accessories to get started.
Large Vacuum Chucks
- Our Large Vacuum Chucks are available in three standard sizes:
- Produced from flat ground hi-tensile cast aluminum plate.
- Each Vacuum Chuck has individual Vacuum Ports with multiple vacuum holes
per port which allow for flexible use of the entire top surface.
- The grid design maximizes vacuum holding power and allows for removing
material from the top surface if the Vacuum Chuck is damaged.
- 1/2" spacing between the Gasket Cord Slots provides for flexible workpiece
placement and optimizes table space and the amount of workpiece exposed to the vacuum.
- Threaded holes in the top surface of the Vacuum Chucks allow Workstops for aligning workpieces to be used and allow holding down
Replaceable Top Plates.
Replaceable Top Plates allow for machining and drilling through the workpiece. This eliminates damage to the surface of the Vacuum Chuck.
- Large Vacuum Chucks can be used with your existing Vacuum Pump, or as
Complete Vacuum Systems including Vacuum Chuck, Vacuum Pump, Gasket Cord and Vacuum Port
Assemblies to begin vacuum workholding.
- Custom sizes and layouts are available with quick turn-around