Precision Vacuum Chucks for Vacuum Workholding and Fixturing
2L produces Precision Vacuum Chucks in several standard sizes.
- 8" x 12" Modular Vacuum Chucks
- 13" x 25" Vacuum Chucks
- 18" x 36" Vacuum Chucks
- 24" x 48" Vacuum Chucks
8" x 12" Modular Vacuum Chucks: Allow you to use a Single 8" x 12" Vacuum Chuck, or connect 2, 3, 4 or more of the Modular Vacuum Chucks to easily create the size vacuum chuck needed.
13" x 25", 18" x 36" and 24" x 48": Large Vacuum Chucks offer a unique grid design that maximizes use of the Vacuum Chuck workspace and the vacuum holding power.
8" x 12" Modular Vacuum Chucks
Use one 8" x 12" Modular Vacuum Chuck or connect two, three, four, or more
to quickly create the size and layout Vacuum Chuck required.
Single 8" x 12" Vacuum Chuck with Side and End Workstops, Adjustable Hex Workstops, Edge Clamps and Gasket Cord.
Two 8" x 12" Vacuum Chucks Connected.
Easily connect multiple Vacuum Chucks with Multiple Pallet Connectors.
Only One Vacuum Pump is required for multiple Vacuum Chucks connected.
8" x 12" Modular Vacuum Chucks
- The 8" x 12" Modular Vacuum Chuck design allows you to connect multiple 8" x 12" Vacuum Chucks to easily increase or modify your vacuum workspace size or layout.
- Use one 8" x 12" Vacuum Chuck or connect 2, 3 or 4 or more to create the size Vacuum Chuck required.
- Flexibility of set up and use allows for quick prototyping.
- Easy and repeatable set up makes these an excellent option for high production.
- Four Vacuum Chuck Kits are available with one, 2, 3 or 4 Vacuum Chucks and accessories.
- These 8" x 12" Vacuum Chucks can be used with your existing Vacuum Pump, or purchase as a Complete Vacuum System with Vacuum Chuck (s), Vacuum Pump, Gasket Cord and accessories to get started.
- Replaceable Aluminum Top Plates allow for machining and drilling through a workpiece and eliminate damage to the Vacuum Chuck surface
Large Vacuum Chucks
2L Large Vacuum Chucks are available in three standard sizes:
- Vacuum Chucks are produced from flat ground hi-tensile cast aluminum plate.
- Each Vacuum Chuck has individual Vacuum Ports with multiple vacuum holes per port which allow for flexible use of the entire top surface.
- The grid design maximizes vacuum holding power and allows for removing material from the top surface if the Vacuum Chuck is damaged.
- 1/2" spacing between the Gasket Cord Slots provides for flexible workpiece placement and optimizes table space and the amount of workpiece exposed to the vacuum.
- Threaded holes in the top surface of the Vacuum Chucks allow Workstops for aligning workpieces to be used and allow holding down Replaceable Top Plates.
- Large Vacuum Chucks can be used with your existing Vacuum Pump, or as Complete Vacuum Chuck & Pump System including Vacuum Chuck, Vacuum Pump, Gasket Cord and Vacuum Port Assemblies to begin vacuum workholding.
- Replaceable Top Plates allow for machining and drilling through the workpiece. This eliminates damage to the surface of the Vacuum Chuck.
- Custom sizes and layouts are available with quick turn-around time.