(2 Cutting Edges)
High Performance Chamfering ToolFor Chamfering, Countersinking, Beveling, Spot Drill, Engrave Aluminum, Stainless, Steels, Plastics
Included Angles60°, 82°, 90°, 100°
- Extremely durable, multi purpose tool used for chamfering, spot drilling, countersinking,
engraving and deburring tough materials.
- Reduce tool changes by using a single tool for several
different types of operations.
- Tough cutting edges allow for higher feedrates when chamfering.
- 2 flutes (2 cutting edges).
- Available in 60°, 82°, 90°, 100° included angles.
- 60° is typically used for engraving.
- 90° for chamfering and spot drilling.
- 82° & 100° for countersinking.
- Larger tool diameters such as 1/2" allow higher feed rates due to the rigidity of the tool, especially when creating larger chamfers.
- Chamfer and machine Carbon Steel, Hardened Steels, Stainless, Aluminum, Plastic, Titanium, Tool Steel and many other materials.
- Produced from premium, Ultra-Fine, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Manufactured in house.
- Many tool sizes in stock & ready to ship!
Select a Tool Shank Diameter Below.
If you do not see the size you are looking for:
Contact us or submit a custom tool drawing (download pdf).
Custom tools have a quick turn-around.