2L inc. Policies, Terms and Conditions
Customers located in the US and Canada and from these international locations can order in any of the following ways:
By phone: (978)567-8867
By fax: (978)562-8972
By e-mail: Orders@2Linc.com
By this website: www.2Linc.com
By Mail: 2L inc., 4 Kane Industrial Drive, Hudson, MA 01749
- Orders can be placed on our web site 24/7.
- Orders placed on our website are reviewed Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:30 pm, USA Eastern Time Zone.
- Orders ship Monday - Friday.
- We hold orders to ship complete. Partial shipments are available if requested. If partial shipments are requested, shipping fees are applied per shipment.
- If your order is received before 3:30pm EST Monday - Friday, and all items are in stock, we do our utmost to ship the same day. Some complete/in stock orders may ship the next business day due to order volume or work flow requirements.
- All orders ship out of our facility in Hudson, Massachusetts USA.
Review additional international order policies here.
All information received is held in the strictest of confidence, and our web site is secure. 2L does not share any of your information with any outside party. Contact us via phone or email regarding any questions.
Information Quality Guidelines & Notice:
2L inc. makes every effort to ensure that the information in this catalog and on our website is accurate. Inadvertent errors of content/links/pricing may occur. If an error is found, 2L inc. will modify our information as quickly as possible. 2L inc. is not responsible for any errors represented or any action taken by our customers based on the information presented.
All prices are shown in US Dollars and are as current as possible. However, all prices are subject to change without notice. If a substantial price increase occurs we will notify you before shipment. Quantity discounts are also available, please call for more information. 2L inc. is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions.
2L inc. accepts payment via personal/business checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and EFT bank wire transfers (additional fees for wire transfers may apply). Bank wire transfer is the accepted method of payment for all orders outside of the US and Canada. For all orders shipping outside the United States, the customer is responsible for any customs, duties, VAT fees, or any additional fees required by the destination country.
Orders shipping to US and Canada require a $10.00 (USD) minimum order (not including shipping and handling charges). Orders shipping outside of the US and Canada (not including shipping and handling charges) require a $100.00 (USD) minimum order. Orders shipping outside the US and Canada are not accepted on our website. Please contact us directly with your requirements.
Orders ship via USPS or UPS depending on your order weight and value. Other shipping methods including UPS Next Day Air, and 2nd Day Air and 3 day are provided upon request. Orders ship "CPT Ship To Destination". IN STOCK & COMPLETE orders received before 3:30 pm EST typically ship the same day. Some IN STOCK/COMPLETE orders may ship the next day due to volume or work flow requirements. Shipping and handling charges are added to all orders unless a UPS collect account number is provided. For shipments outside of the United States shipping fees will be determined following order placement.
2L inc. warrants that all products are free from defects in materials and craftsmanship, and will conform to the specifications listed. Warranty is limited to replacement or repair of products found to be non-conforming.
- The Portable Electric Vacuum Pump is covered by a 90 day manufacturer's warranty.
- The Hand held Barcode Scanner is covered by a 90 day manufacturer's warranty.
Damaged goods, shortages or errors must be reported within 10 days of receipt of order.
- Software products/programs are non-returnable, non-refundable.
- Software programs are provided via download only.
- Installation requires internet access, and email or print capabilities.
- Software is sold on a per seat licensing basis.
- The purchase of a single seat of a software program allows for installation on one computer.
- 2L will provide two unique unlock codes per seat to allow for computer upgrades and/or issues.
- If more than two unlock codes are needed, additional seats of software must be purchased.
- Upon installation a unique unlock code is provided by email or fax during the mandatory registration process.
- Each unlock code is unique and specific to the computer the software is installed and registered on. This unlock code will only function on this computer.
- A deactivation program is required to be run on the computer if the software program needs to be moved to another computer. Deactivation verification is mandatory and required prior to the issuance of any additional unlock codes.
- If a computer is not functional and an additional unlock code is needed for reinstallation on a new computer, deactivation verification is required in writing on your signed company letterhead.
- Technical assistance is provided on an hourly fee basis.
Item Availability/Back Order:
We attempt to maintain stock on many of our cutting tools, workholding and industrial items. For pricing and delivery of custom or non-stock items not listed in the catalog please contact us. Items not in stock may be placed on back order. Back ordered items are not charged for until the time of shipment. All back ordered items are so indicated on your order. Shipping costs will be added to all back orders.
If you receive an order that is damaged in transit, you must contact the delivering carrier and then notify us so we can file a claim. Save all cartons and packaging material until inspection of damage is made by carrier.
Returns are only accepted within 30 days of the delivery of order. Only unused/unopened items may be considered for return. Vacuum Chucks and Vacuum Pumps are non-returnable. Authorized returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee with a minimum restocking fee of $25.00. Authorized returned items must be returned unused in their original packaging with shipping paperwork. Used items and shipping fees are not refundable. No returns will be accepted without advance written consent from 2L inc. with RMA#. Return authorization is required prior to return of items. Contact 2L inc. with any questions.