Extended Reach Tool Holder Increases Reach of Tool Bit Into Deep Cavities or Pockets Which Have Limited Space
6.0" Extended Toolholder Holds 1/8" (.125") Diameter Tool Bits
- Use the Extended Toolholder when an extra long tool is needed to reach into deep cavities or pockets and where larger diameter collet holding devices will not allow getting close enough to the cavity or pocket walls.
- 6.0" Overall Length.
- Holds 1/8" (0.125") diameter Tool Bits.
- Small 3/8" (0.375") overall shank diameter allows the cnc operator to control how far the toolholder can extend from the collet.
- Manufactured from Hardened Steel for durability.
- Cutting Tools can be easily changed from the front of the toolholder without the need to remove the toolholder from the machine spindle.
- This tool is designed for light finishing cuts only.
3/8" Diameter Extended Tool Holder
Extended Tool Holder - Straight Shank Extension
- 0.375" (.3/8") Shank Diameter
- Holds 1/8" Diameter Tool Bits.
- 6.0" Overall Length