Extended Tool Holder Increases Reach of Tool Bit Into Deep Cavities or Pockets Which Have Limited Space
- Use the Extended Tool Holder for operations where an extra long tool is needed to reach into deep cavities or pockets and where larger diameter collet holding devices will not allow getting close enough to the cavity or pocket walls.
- 3/8" (0.375") overall shank diameter.
- The straight shank (0.375" diameter) allows you to control how far the tool holder protrudes from your collet.
- 6.0" overall length.
- Holds 1/8" (0.125") diameter Tool Bits.
- Change the cutting tools from the front without removing the tool holder from the spindle.
- This tool is designed for light finishing cuts only.
3/8" Diameter Extended Tool Holder
Extended Tool Holder - Straight Shank Extension
- 0.375" (.3/8") Shank Diameter
- Holds 1/8" Diameter Tool Bits.
- 6.0" Overall Length