Tough Tip Engraving Tool with Radius Promotes Longer Tool Life Engraving Hard Materials
Maximum Tool Strength to Engrave & Mark
Stainless Steel, Tool Steel, Inconel, Alloy Steels, Hastelloy, Gun Steels, Mold Steels and many other very hard materials.
- Single Flute Tough Tip Engraving Tool with Radius for engraving hard materials.
- Newest generation of Nano nAlTiN Coating.
- Engraves Stainless Steel, Tool Steels, Gun Steel, Inconel, Hastelloy, Carbon Steel, Titanium, Alloy and Mold Steels, and many other materials.
- Use for rotary engraving and marking.
- Hold rigidly in a collet, end mill holder, shrink fit holder.
- Use in cnc machines, routers, and other industrial marking and engraving systems.
- Use with the 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tool to reduce cycle times, reduce set up times while engraving flat or uneven surfaces.
- Produced from premium, Ultra-Fine, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Manufactured in house.
The Tough Tip Engraving Tool is covered by U.S. Patent 8,021,085.
Many Tools in Stock and Ready to Ship.
Standard and Metric Tool Sizes.
Tough Tip Engraving Tool ® with Radius for Stainless Steel, Steels & Hard Materials
Tough Tip Engraving Tool with Radius
|All Info & Order|
|1/8" (.125")||.005", .010"||30°, 60°, 90°|
|3/16" (.1875")||.005", .010"||30°, 60°|
|6 mm (.236")||.25 mm (.010")||60°|