The Quarter Round Engraving Tool is used when Greater Chip Clearance is Required when Engraving, Chamfering and Cutting
Solid Carbide Quarter Split Cutter Used to Engrave & Chamfer a Wide Range of Materials
Engrave Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Steels, Plastic, Brass, Anodized Aluminum, and more
- Quarter round/quarter split Solid Carbide Engraving Tool.
- The quarter split of this tool can provide greater chip clearance when engraving, marking and cutting many materials.
- Use for practically any material: Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Plastic, Brass, Tool Steels, and more.
- This tool is also very effective for chamfering edges of workpieces.
- Premium, Ultra-Fine, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Manufactured in house.
Many Tools in Stock and Ready to Ship.
Quarter Round Engraving Tools
Quarter Round Engraving Tool
|Tool Shank Diameters||Overall Lengths||Included
|All Info & Order|
|1/8" (.125")||2.0" & 4.5"||30° & 60°|
|11/64" (.1719")||6.5"||30° & 60°|
|3/16" (.1875")||2.0"||30° & 60°|
|1/4" (.250")||2.0" & 6.5"||30° & 60°|
If you do not see the size you are looking for:
Contact us or submit a custom tool drawing (download pdf).
Custom tools have a quick turn-around.
See all Engraving Tools