Pyramid Engraving Tools are Used for 3D Profiling, Engraving Epoxy Coated Pens, Small and Detailed Engraving
Solid Carbide Pyramid Shaped Tool Bit with 3 Cutting Edges
Use for Rotary Engraving, 3D Profiling, Small Engraving
- Designed with 3 cutting edges in the shape of a pyramid.
- This cutter is often used for 3D profiling, producing wax casting models or for engraving epoxy coated pens.
- Use for rotary engraving and marking.
- Can be used in the Spring Loaded Engraving Tools, or held rigidly in Collets, End Mill Holders, Shrink Fit Holders, Top Loading Engraving Machines, and other Engraving Equipment.
- Produced from premium, Ultra-Fine, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Manufactured in house.
Many Tools in Stock and Ready to Ship.
Pyramid Engraving Tools
Pyramid Engraving Tool
|Tool Shank Diameter||Overall Length||Included Angles||All Info & Order|
|1/8" (.125")||2.0" & 4.5"||30° & 60°|
|11/64" (.1719")||6.5"||30° & 60°|
|3/16" (.1875")||2.0"||30° & 60°|
|1/4" (.250")||2.0" & 6.5"||30° & 60°|
If you do not see the size you are looking for:
Contact us or submit a custom tool drawing (download pdf).
Custom tools have a quick turn-around.
See All Engraving Tools