Profiler Engraving Tools
for Small Engraving, Marking & Cutting
1/8", 11/64", 3/16", 1/4"
4 mm & 6 mm
|Profiler Engraving Tools are solid carbide cutters with small included angles and tip widths.
These tool bits are designed to produce small engraving of letters and lines that run close together. Profilers can also be used for cutting out shapes from solid sheets and chamfering of edges of workpieces.
Profilers are designed for rotary engraving and marking. They can be held rigidly in a
Collet, End Mill Holder or Shrink Fit Holders in CNC Milling Machines, in the
patented Spring Loaded Engraving Tools, Top Loading Engraving Machines, and many
other industrial engraving and marking equipment.
These tools are
manufactured of an Ultra Fine Submicron Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool
strength and durability.
Use this Profiler to engrave, mark and chamfer a wide range of materials.
This tool is made in two "Engraver Types".
Choose the Engraver Type based on the material being engraved.
- G - For Harder Materials/General Purpose: Engrave
hard Aluminum, Steel, Metals, Stainless Steel, Wood, and more. This general purpose tool engraves the widest range of materials.
- S - For Softer Materials: Engrave soft, or gummy materials. Softer Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Plastic, Acrylic, Silver, and more. This style tool is designed with sharper clearance angles to cut softer/gummy materials to reduce the chance of burring.
To order select a tool diameter below.
- We manufacture in house.
- We keep many tool sizes in stock.
Don't see the size you are looking for?
- Contact us or, submit a custom tool request.
- Custom tools have a quick turn-around.