Profiler V-Bit Engraving Tools
For Small, Detailed Engraving & Markingof a wide range of materials from Soft Plastics to Metals, and More
even smaller angles see Micro Profilers)
- Profiler Engraving Tools are solid carbide cutters with 30° included angle
and very small tip widths.
- These tool bits are designed to produce small engraving of letters and lines that run close together.
- Profilers can also be used for cutting out shapes from solid sheets and chamfering of edges of workpieces.
- Engrave, mark and chamfer a wide range of materials
from soft Plastics, to Metals, and more.
- These tools are designed for rotary engraving and marking. They can be held rigidly in a Collet, End Mill Holder or Shrink Fit Holders in CNC Milling Machines, Top Loading Engraving Machines, and many other industrial engraving and marking equipment.
- Produced from an Ultra-Fine, Submicron, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum
- Manufactured in house with many tool sizes in stock.
Select a Tool Diameter Below to Order, or
for More Information.
If you do not see the size you are looking for:
- Contact us or submit a custom tool drawing
- Our custom tools have a quick turn-around.