Included Angles15°, 20° & 30°
Tip Widths.002" - .015"
Micro Small Angles & TipsFor very small and fine engraving and marking on Soft Plastics, Brass, Aluminum and more
Select a Tool Diameter Below to Order, or
for More Information.
- Micro Tip Profiler Engraving Tools are
solid carbide tool bits with micro small included angles of 15°, 20° & 30° and tip widths
ranging from .002" - .015" used for miniature engraving and marking applications.
- These tool bits are designed to produce micro small engraving of letters and lines that run close together,
which require extremely small tools.
- Engrave and mark a wide range of materials
from soft Plastics, to Brass, Aluminum, Metals, and more.
- Designed for rotary engraving and marking. They can be held rigidly in a Collet, End Mill Holder or Shrink Fit Holders in CNC Milling Machines, Top Loading Engraving Machines, and many other industrial engraving and marking equipment.
- Produced from an Ultra-Fine, Submicron, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum
- Manufactured in house with many tool sizes in stock.
If you do not see see the size you are looking for:
- Contact us or submit a custom tool drawing
- Our custom tools have a quick turn-around.