Carbide Point Scribing & Engraving Tool
Engrave, Scribe, MarkVery Fine Letters and Lines on Steels,
Aluminum, Stainless, Brass, Glass, and more.
Included Angles30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 120°
- Solid Carbide Tool that produces a very fine line on practically any material.
This tool is especially useful for very small letters where a very fine is desired.
- Mark a wide range of materials such as metals, glass, stone, stainless, aluminum, ceramic, granite, brass and more.
- Rotate in a machine spindle or hold stationary for drag engraving.
- It is an excellent option to use in place of a Diamond Tip Engraving Tool.
- The 120 degree tip angle is recommended for maximum tool life when used for general purpose engraving.
- Produced from an Ultra-Fine, Submicron, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum
- A Spring Loaded Engraving Tool is recommended when using a Carbide Point Engraving Tool.
- 2L has successfully engraved letters 0.030" (0.76mm) tall using these tools in combination with a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool with a Heavy Spring on both steel and aluminum. The engraved lines were approximately 0.005" (0.127mm) wide and 0.003" (0.076mm) deep. The engraving depth can be controlled by changing the feed rate or the spindle speed.
- Manufactured in house with many tool sizes in stock.
Select a Tool Diameter Below to Order, or for More Information.
If you do not see see the size you are looking for:
- Contact us or submit a custom tool drawing
- Our custom tools have a quick turn-around.