Use to Burnish,
Mark & EngraveMetals, Aluminum, Hard & Cast Steels, Anodized or Coated
Parts to Remove Plating and Expose Metal Under Surface
- Solid Carbide Tool Bit with a faceted style cut tip.
- Use for burnishing, marking and engraving.
- Excellent for making shallow cuts and to rub and burnish the surface of a workpiece.
- Excellent for removing plating or coating to expose the metal underneath the coating (such as engraving black oxide coated parts or hard or regular anodized aluminum).
- Ideal for marking hardened steel where deep engraving is not required.
- Also use to mark cast steel parts or engrave through scale to produce a clear and shallow engraved line.
- This tool is most effective for engraving depths no greater than .007".
- A Spring Loaded Engraving Tool is recommended when using a Burnishing Tool.
- Produced from premium, Ultra-Fine, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Manufactured in house.
- Many tool sizes in stock & ready to ship!
Select a Tool Shank Diameter Below.
If you do not see the size you are looking for:
Contact us or submit a custom tool drawing (download pdf).
Custom tools have a quick turn-around.