Use to Burnish,
Mark & EngraveMetals, Aluminum, Hard & Cast Steels, Anodized or Coated
Parts to Remove Plating and Expose Metal Under Surface
- Solid Carbide Tool Bit with a faceted style cut tip for burnishing, marking
- Most effective when marking depths no greater than .007".
- Excellent for making shallow cuts and to rub and burnish the surface of a workpiece.
- Extremely effective when removing plating or coating to expose the metal underneath the coating (such as engraving black oxide coated parts or hard or regular anodized aluminum).
- Ideal for marking hard materials such as hardened steel where deep engraving is not required.
- This tool bit can also be used to mark on cast steel parts or through scale to produce a clear and shallow engraved line.
- A Spring Loaded Engraving Tool is recommended when using a Burnishing Tool.
- Produced from an Ultra-Fine, Submicron, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum
- Manufactured in house with many tool sizes in stock.
Select a Tool Diameter Below to Order, or for More Information.
If you do not see see the size you are looking for:
- Contact us or submit a custom tool drawing
custom tools have a quick turn-around.